The Sanitation Operator is focused on daily sanitation tasks outlined in the master sanitation schedule and monitors sanitation activities for completion.
Reports To: Sanitation Manager
Location: BlendHouse Manufacturing Facility in Reading, PA
Start Date: ASAP Role Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Perform sanitation activities as outlined in the master sanitation schedule.
- Work as directed by the Production Manager for additional shift sanitation support.
- Monitor sanitation supplies to ensure inventory is maintained
- Monitor sanitation logs and alert Managers if logs are incomplete.
- Support Production Operators where needed during CIP and scheduled cleaning.
- Completing logs for cleaning, sanitation, materials transactions, and records as required in SOPs.
- General cleaning of the facility and performing sanitation functions per procedure or as directed.
- Operating a forklift for material movement as required for position.
- Perform other sanitation duties as directed by Sanitation Manager.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Certification in Sanitation preferred
- Must be self-disciplined, a team player, and be able to handle emergency situations common to the operation. Must be able to maintain and display personal cleanliness and follow GMPs' as described in company guidelines. Must be able to write clearly and in an organized fashion.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow sanitation procedures, chemical concentrations, and chemical safety procedures.
- This job requires the employee to be able to handle chemical storage containers utilizing lift equipment.
Operators 12-hour shifts (6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am) with rotating weekends. Weekend availability is required for the position.