About The Position
Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of CRM efforts (email and SMS), to BrewDog USA customers.
The Email Marketing Manager Manager is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of CRM efforts, to BrewDog USA customers. This position will work directly with the Marketing team, cross-functional partners, senior management, and external vendors to develop and execute the customer contact strategy and communication plan from strategic ideation through execution and analysis.
Reports To: Director, US Marketing and Ecommerce
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute multi-channel contact strategies based on customer behavior that provide relevant, timely, response-driving messaging to customers
- Collaborate on content and aligning strategy & messaging across platforms, including email, blog, social, PR and where possible events & store programming
- Continuously optimize CRM strategies and programs to drive sales, increase customer retention, and improve ROI by generating customer engagement, improving brand affinity, and meeting the changing needs/expectations of the customer
- Initiate test & learn concepts to continue improving the customer experience and generate new sales drivers
- Collaborate in establishing the annual and seasonal plans related to CRM as an integral component of the business planning process
- Refine processes to ensure capability and scalability to support the CRM marketing vision
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements to enable automation and efficiency, segmentation enhancements, and triggered/multi-step campaign opportunities
- Coordinating on-site campaigns, promotions and promo codes with CRM initiatives to provide a seamless customer experience.
KPIs include: Conversion, Repeat Purchase, Lifetime Value, and List Growth
- Proven proficiency in managing customer-driven experiences, strategies, and programs from concept through implementation and optimizing thereafter
- Ability to thrive independently in fast-paced environment with changing business needs
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously across the team while meeting deadlines; strong time management skills
- Understanding of key metrics, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
- Advanced understanding of the balance between business and customer needs
- Experience with Magento, Shopify, Exponea, Segment, or Avanto a plus.