Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Breakthru Beverage brings experience and innovation to the wholesale beverage business. We are a family-owned company with operations and affiliates spanning 19 markets.
More than $6 billion in annual sales are driven by 7,000 associates. Our portfolio contains the world’s best wine, spirit and beer brands. We combine legacy capability with a startup mentality. Our sales and logistics expertise stems from two industry pioneers. Today, it is brand building, marketing, consumer insights and market intelligence that drive the business forward.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE READY FOR NEW CHALLENGES.
The On-Premise Beverge Specialist delivers volume, distribution and profit growth objectives on an annual, quarterly, & monthly basis in a defined key target universe of accounts. Aid the On-Premise Sales team in driving wine volume, brand distribution & revenue in designated universe through key account calls, sales rep and staff training, and opening new accounts.
- Execute sales goals for the portfolio in assigned key accounts overlaying the sales team.
- Lead development of annual plans for key accounts that ensure the delivery of business goals
- Assist Sales Management and Trade Development in the development of account specific presentations as well as goals for volume, profit, and distribution.
- Conduct on premise staff trainings in designated accounts to further our sales results and relationships
- Participate in the training of sales rep through consistent on premise work withs
- Prospect and work with sales teams to open accounts that benefit both Pinnacle and BBG MN collective goals. Develop these accounts until a sales rep can handle them fully.
- Program result analysis and recommended recalibration as necessitated.
- Participate in management meetings, GSM’s, team meetings, as appropriate for on premise emphasis
- Ensure brand standards is being met throughout the marketplace.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent
- 4 or more years key account and /or marketing experience
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within industry
- CSW, WSET or CMS or in process of acquiring certification
- Strong MS office skills
- Duties will require some evening hours
- Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
- Overhead and immediate reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.