Boxed Water Is Better
Production and Manufacturing
2009-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
ABOUT BOXED WATER
Boxed Water was the first national company to offer an alternative to plastic bottles. Over our ten-year history, we have become the leader in the sustainably-packaged category. We obsess on providing the purest water in the most sustainable manner. Our mission is to remove plastic from the single-use portable water market and help the planet by cleaning beaches and replanting forests. We believe a small change can make a big impact; to-date, we have planted over 790,000 trees and committed to cleaning 3,000 miles of beaches based on consumer response. We believe in a balanced lifestyle, empowering our employees and engendering a creative collaborative work environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Key Account Executive for Food Service On-Premise (FSOP) will be responsible for regional sales execution of our key channel initiatives including; Education, Hospitality/Lodging, Amusement Recreation and Healthcare. This position will support all FSOP HQ growth strategies of new accounts, volume, revenue and gross profit. Our ideal candidate will execute and support opportunities with key contracted customers and distributors.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Under the direction of the Director, execute annual plans for the customer base that support delivery of business goals;
- Establish and manage key customer relationships through joint business planning;
- Work with multiple RTM (Route to Market) distributors to ensure execution of pricing, programs and on-site execution;
- Collect customer information during the account discovery conversation to confirm understanding of customers business needs, opportunities and barriers with various buyers to offer solutions;
- Apply strategic thinking to anticipate current/future needs as it relates to reducing plastic waste as a selling opportunity;
- Collaborate with cross functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations) to finalize customer contracts/offers;
- Maintain regular contact with FSOP partners, delivering on calendar agreements and sales targets;
- Schedule, and participate in national account customer meetings to educate, inform, and build selling capabilities;
- Build sales presentations and reports to share both internally and with distributor partners that will provide an action-oriented response;
- Track and report national account budgets, trade expense, T&E, understanding profit and loss;
- Utilize marketing and sales analytics to provide insights into impactful trends;
- Work with the Marketing team to establish and implement successful customer marketing programs, campaigns, and materials.
- Partner with supply chain resources and team to ensure efficient demand planning and fulfillment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related major
- Five or more years food service and alternative account management experience
- Prior experience selling to FSOP preferred
- Strong communication processes and organization skills
- Deep understanding of resource allocation and management
- Demonstrated brand building initiatives
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to use reports and syndicated data to achieve goals and objectives
- Willingness to travel
- Must be able to lift cases up to 40lbs each