BOU Brands c/o Breather
2017-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
BOU Brands is a fast-growing CPG flavor company looking to build it out its sales team. We are looking for an analytical and ROI driven full-time Sales Associate with a passion for working in a fast-paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and modeling forecasts, analyzing raw data and building working models to help BOU optimize its business, sales and marketing strategies. The sales associate will also be involved in developing the business, managing accounts and 3rd parties and will report into the Sr. Sales Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collecting raw sales data and building sales reports for all of company’s customers to show unit sales, $ sales, etc.
- Work closely with marketing to create and implement trade marketing tactics to drive brand awareness, increase sales and retention
- Work with management to develop and drive business and category plans including specific trade promotions and activities. Manage BOU’s promotional calendar.
- Work with the Sr. Sales Manager to oversee and manage customers, distributors, brokers, and/or merchandisers.
- Participate in store audits, route rides, trade shows, sampling events, category review meetings.
- Proactively develop and maintain excel based tools/reports to improve work flow, communication, automate activities, and reduce turnaround time.
- Collaborate in managing the execution of BOUs sampling events; ensure all activations are properly set up, deliver comprehensive pre and post recaps.
- Overall continuous improvement - identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of the brand by maintaining awareness and understanding of industry trends, monitoring customers, markets, and competitor activity.
- BA in Sales, Marketing, Finance and/or equivalent preferred with a strong economics and/or mathematics background
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power BI and other Microsoft software
- Availability to work flexible hours (Travel 30-40%)
- Must have valid driver's license .
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in data analysis and capable of navigating and learning new technical systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both orally and written) are a must! We are proud of our culture and expect everyone to speak up and be involved!
- Not afraid to make smart mistakes and learn from them.
- Constantly thinking about driving positive ROI.
- Effectively manage time, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Most importantly, the “go-getter attitude”
- Reports To Senior Sales Manager