SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Building the Next Mega Brand, Are You Up to It?
The Regional Marketing Manager position is one of the most important roles in the company. You will be the head of marketing for the region and work with your sales counterparts to run the day-to-day operations of the business. Responsible for developing customer marketing programming and mass awareness drivers to generate incremental retail activation and velocity while also playing point with our bottling network to ensure BODYARMOR is top of mind and maximizing our impact in the marketplace. Ideally located in Colorado or Salt Lake City.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to company growth and by developing aligned business plans that deliver regional sales goals and fulfill marketing objectives.
- Align with sales team to create and implement custom retailer programs to drive incremental volume at key accounts.
- Provide marketing support and brand building expertise to key stakeholders, including but not limited to: company sales team, distributor partners, retailers and promotional partners.
- Integrate the National marketing strategy and both national and regional partnerships into localized marketing programs that support with company sales objectives to increase consumer awareness, education and trial.
- Understand bottler hot buttons in the region and how to integrate our brand to maximize our impact.
- Deliver regular quantitative and qualitative analysis and feedback to management team on consumer/influencer feedback, sales results, program outcomes.
- Prepare weekly and monthly regional recaps.
- Hire, train, and manage a promotional staff to execute grassroots activation.
- Maintain accuracy of regional marketing budget, product inventory and all field marketing assets.
- Responsible for reporting time, expenses, and other daily/weekly/monthly paperwork as needed.
- As needed operate company promotional vehicles safely and in compliance with all state motor vehicle regulations as well as all federal, state and local laws.
YOU MUST BRING THESE ABILITIES:
- An irrepressible entrepreneurial spirit and skillset.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills, ability to interact with anyone at any time.
- Understanding of the marketing mix (media, local pr, events, partnerships, etc.) to build/sell-in and execute customized retailer marketing programs that deliver upon brand objectives.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver creative solutions that deliver on business objectives in response to inevitable market challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize objectives.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills, the ability to interact with both creative professionals and senior management professionals, business owners/entrepreneurs and other stakeholders.
- 7+ years of related marketing & promotional experience required; beverage experience is preferred but not necessarily mandatory
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office & strong general computer skills
- Valid drivers license active for at least three years
- Clean driving record and ability to pass drug test
- Large & Small Format Retail experience
- Experience and understanding of consumer promotions and field based events
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time during promotional events.