SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
- This role would sit out of our corporate office in Whitestone, NY.
- Act as a liaison between our FSOP field team of Directors and Regional Managers and the corporate teams including, but not limited to, corporate development, marketing, creative, business intelligence, operations, and HR.
- Communicate regularly with our FSOP field team via conference calls, check-ins, and email. Analyze what’s working and what’s not working, and develop creative solutions. Communicate specific success stories and best practices to the broader team.
- Work in the trade with our FSOP field team to develop their capabilities and gain key learning to help improve our strategy and tactics.
- Develop tools to make our FSOP field team more efficient and effective. Tools will include sell sheets, selling decks, look-of-success, merchandising, premiums, and more.
- Support our FSOP national account team by gathering relevant data, building selling decks, and providing the tools & resources they need to effectively call on the top national FSOP customers.
- Work with business intelligence to analyze volume and penetration reports. Develop tracking and measuring processes that expose opportunities for our field team and report progress to our senior management team.
- Communicate business updates, successes, competition trends, deals, product introductions and opportunities via monthly recaps to senior management.
- As a member of our corporate development team, support the planning and execution of company meetings, be a resource to our entire staff, and be willing to help with projects outside of your job description.
- Can work in a high energy, fast pace environment.
- Brings energy and personality to work every day.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- DSD beverage experience preferred
- Experience in food service and/or on premise channels in a sales and/or support role
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with syndicated data (Nielsen/IRI) analysis
- Professional approach and demeanor
- Enthusiastic and engaging communicator
- Proactive personality with entrepreneurial skill set
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence
- College degree required
- Automobile Insurance