About The Position
Southern Maryland distributor selling industry leading beer brand portfolio seeks individual with the drive to excel in highly competitive environment.
Coordinate all aspects of launching a Non-alc Sales Team from the ground up. Includes launching new suppliers/brands, opening new retail account outlets and all aspects of brand market planning. Track, measure and communicate sales results to sales team. This position requires computer proficiency, strong presentation skills, the ability to develop relationships and comfort working within a team to accomplish goals. Must be comfortable with dual roll of leading a team and having direct account call responsibilities.
· Leading development of annual market plan.
· Facilitate daily, weekly and monthly planning meetings to accomplish business plan objectives.
· Develop monthly PFP and incentive plans.
· Monitor daily/weekly execution, post results and communicate to team.
· Support monthly & weekly sales meetings.
· Track and monitor progress towards accomplishing supplier programs and initiatives.
· Collaborate with sales team and supplier partners to identify and address execution gaps.
· Daily/weekly communication of results to supplier field team
· Inventory, allocation and ordering of point of sale materials
· Leadership of Brand and Retail Execution training required to build selling confidence of team
Job Requirements and Personal Attributes
· A strong sense of urgency with commitment to achieving results.
· Very analytical and high level attention to detail a must.
· Must be Microsoft Office proficient – Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Capable of quickly learning wholesaler and supplier operating software and website portal navigation
· The ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
· Solid organizational and time management skills.
· A college degree is preferable, but not mandatory.
· 5 years beverage industry sales experience preferred.
Only responses with a resume will be considered