About The Position
Sell and promote top selling beer brands to licensed retailers through out Prince George, Calvert and Charles Counties. A great opportunity for someone who desires to learn, grow and get promoted!
Sell and promote a diverse beverage portfolio to retailers throughout Prince George's, Calvert and Charles Counties. Brand portfolio includes nationally known domestic premium beers, high profile craft brands, leading imports and a growing selection of wine, spirits and Non-alcoholic brands. We are one of the leading beverage wholesalers in Maryland.
We are looking for a Merchandiser/Relief Sales Representative for our territory that will continue our best-in-class customer service.
- Sell, promote and develop beer brands in assigned accounts.
- Manage and maintain point of sale inventory and allocations
- Record and maintain retail account weekly sales and inventory and suggest optimal order quantities to satisfy consumer demand.
- Sell space and product positioning to accomplish route, company and supplier objectives.
- Execute and maintain product displays and merchandising standards in retail accounts.
- Insure product freshness and quality control.
- Cultivate superior customer relationships with a commitment to sales and service excellence.
- Collaborate with retailers to determine optimal pricing and profit strategies
Required Personal Attributes
- Prior work history in the beverage industry is preferred but not necessary. Come grow with us!
- A strong sense of urgency with commitment to achieving results.
- The ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- A desire to learn about beer styles, brewing and beer culture.
- The ability to perform physical activities required for the job. These include lifting and moving of beer cases, kegs and other items necessary to successfully do the job.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and maintain an acceptable driving record.