OtherView Full Profile
About The Position
MUST HAVE MIN. 2-3 YEARS WINE/BEER/SPIRITS OUTSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE!
Base Salary + Draw + Bonus+ Incentives paid every two weeks
Total package value can be worth $65,000+/ annually
Earning potential is limitless. The more accounts seen/ the more brands shown/ the more presentations made = more money received. This role uses a combination of base pay plus pay per activity to achieve your financial goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Strategizes/pre-plans on how best to achieve sales and merchandising objectives by understanding company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis and maintaining accurate historical account purchase information.
· Calls on accounts and covers daily routes by creating an established and efficient routing pattern.
· Analyzes entire account base by visiting each account and identifying opportunities; completes all necessary surveys and ensures national account compliance where applicable.
· Prepares and delivers professional sales presentations to customers by balancing the company’s priorities and customers’ needs to include selling display ideas, new products, cold box, shelf, well and back bar placements' and resets drink and wine lists, and promotions.
· Understands and works with management on inventory levels by being aware of current inventory and out of stock situations and by alerting management to possible fluctuations in demand.
· Attains standards of performance goals by achieving the distribution, volume and activity goals of supplier brands as set by management.
· Ensures maximum brand visibility within accounts by maintaining account standards as determined by management and using effective and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
· Maintains product levels in accounts by taking inventory and restocking shelves (where legally permissible).
· Educates account staff on priority brands by administering educational staff training seminars.
· Supports account openings by developing opening orders for new accounts in collaboration with Field Sales Manager.
· Maintains professional relationships with all suppliers by participating in effective supplier work with sales calls, and sales blitzes.
· Remains informed of company/supplier activities and updates by attending and actively participating in weekly sales meetings.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reports To National Sales Director