Bently Heritage Estate Distillery
Production and Manufacturing and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
*Must be already located in the San Francisco, CA area and willing to travel as needed.
The focus of this position is selling Bently Heritage Estate Distillery (BHED) products and achieving distribution objectives in the on-premise. This is completed by expanding distribution to target high profile accounts, selling in new drink menu placements, distribution of point of sales, establish programs to increase awareness of BHED, and fostering strong relationships in the bartender community.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Calls on on-premise accounts to sell in BHED products, merchandise accounts with POS, educating bar/wait staff, and elevate BHED brand image.
- Sells in and ensures execution of programming to on-premise accounts align to our BHED standards.
- Follows up to ensure activations are executed as planned.
- Maintains constant communication and positive relationships with the Market Manager(s), distributor sales force, and internal BHED team members, and key customers.
- Develops quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives, achieve business objectives for distribution, menus, activation, and merchandising.
- Analyzes and develops sales opportunities from VIP/Driver software or other company provided sales software.
- Conducts ongoing brand training with retailers, distributor partners, and consumers.
- Utilizes reporting systems to complete weekly/monthly reports which recap account calls, planning, achievement, and follow up as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or deemed necessary by your direct report and BHED
Special Licenses and/or Certificates:
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to meet the company’s insurance requirements.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required.
- 2-3 years of experience in selling programs or brands to on-premise accounts
- Mixology experience a plus.
- Competent knowledge of personal computers and peripherals, word processing and spreadsheet software, e-mail and the Internet.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Available for work weekends and evenings, as necessary.
- Must possess knowledge of the spirits industry.
- Adhere to federal, state, and company regulations that govern the spirits industry.
- Familiarity with the market and high-profile on-premise accounts.
- Maintains professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to travel frequently for meetings, market visits, and presentations.
- Proven ability to close deals, persuasive public speaking and presentation skills.
- Will practice and understand respective state compliance and liquor laws.
- Strong business-related writing and math skills with full knowledge distributor pricing models.
- Must be familiar with the overall market and be able to establish working relationships with distributors, key accounts including the chain market, on and off-premise.
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals, distribution objectives, increasing case volumes, developing relationships, creating programs, launching new products, growing new and existing business and managing business profitability.
- A team player and can effectively utilize the resources provided by the team/company.
- Communicate effectively in one-on-one, small, and large group situations to visitors, vendors, clients, tenants, and other employees of the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong decision-making ability.
What you'll love about working for Bently Heritage:
- You will have the opportunity to work primarily remotely.
- We promote coaching, teaching, and learning. You'll expand your knowledge quickly in an open environment.
- Bently Heritage offers a benefit and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, fitness reimbursement, car allowance, 401(k) with employer matching, PTO, and a competitive salary.
To learn more about the Bently family of companies, please visit the Bently Heritage website.
Similar jobs to check out:
Area Sales Manager – San Francisco, CA
Ugly Drinks • San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an Area Sales Manager to join our team in San Francisco, CA and help us to build Ugly!
Market Sales Manager - San Francisco, CA
Bently Heritage Estate Distillery • San Francisco, CA
Is responsible for achieving and exceeding sales goals for Bently Heritage Estate Distillery in the San Francisco Bay area
Sales Agent - San Francisco, California
TradeCraft Origin • San Francisco, CA
Side Hustle Agents will represent a portfolio of brands operating within the cannabis industry and they will be responsible for building a base business within the San Francisco market.
- Reports To Market Manager - N. CA