Bently Heritage Estate Distillery
Production and Manufacturing and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
*Does not need to relocate to Minden, NV - This position can work remotely
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Formulate strategic marketing plans to achieve BHED objectives
- Develop and manage marketing operating budget
- Oversee market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions; create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact.
- Able to effectively work with senior leaders outside of the marketing department
- Oversee social media platforms with agency support to develop and publish dynamic content, engage with influencers and respond to customers inquires
- Establish and maintain brand messaging
- Analyze performance against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activity
- Lead a small marketing team
- Work with the internal design team and external vendors to create and edit marketing materials
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Create, write, and update content for marketing collateral and materials (print/digital)
- Assist with the management of media and competition samples
- Maintain current knowledge of web technology industry trends and innovations.
- Negotiate and maintain marketing related supplier contacts
- Work with internal/external teams to plan and execute new product launches
- Coordinate relationships with vendors utilized for marketing needs, overseeing content development through to finished product (printers, photographers, copywriters, social media and PR agencies, print and online publications, etc.)
- Develop relationships and strategic partnerships with influential members of the non-profit, tourism and event management communities to drive new high-value customers to the business
- Support programs that drive placements and raise awareness in key accounts
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of marketing experience required, Marketing experience in the alcohol industry strongly preferred
- Intermediate or better knowledge of personal computers and peripherals, word processing and spreadsheet software, email, and the Internet.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record in developing new business and delivering superior service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to make oral presentations to both large and small groups.
- Ability to develop focused marketing plans, compelling proposals, and detailed sales contracts.
- Flexible schedule. You must be able to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the business, to include days, evenings, and weekends (depending on event schedule).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make decisions.
- Identify and assess business risks and articulate recommended mitigation strategies.
- Maintain relationships that facilitate task accomplishments; to cooperate to resolve conflicts.
- Build and leverage relationships with internal and external partners to achieve measurable business results.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Perform under stress when confronted with an emergency, critical, or unusual situation or in situations in which working with speed and sustained attention are critical aspects of the job.
What you'll love about working here:
- You will have the opportunity to work remotely, if applicable.
- We promote coaching, teaching, and learning. You'll expand your knowledge quickly in an open environment.
- Full-time position meaning that Bently Heritage offers a benefit and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, free gym membership, 401(k) with employer matching, and a competitive salary.
- Employee discount to Bently Ranch Butcher Shop and Bently Heritage Estate Distillery
To learn more about the Bently family of companies, please visit the Bently Heritage website.
- Reports To Distillery General Manager
- Direct Reports 2