About The Position
Will be responsible for supporting the design, development, and deployment of enterprise-level applications for Bell's Brewery, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Applications Specialist
LOCATION: Comstock Brewery
REPORTS TO: Enterprise Applications Manager
FLSA POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Salary Exempt
POSITION SUMMARY: Will be responsible for supporting the design, development, and deployment of enterprise-level applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” culture of Bell’s Brewery, Inc.
· Embraces how diversity and eccentricities make Bell’s a better company. Operates in a spirit of open and honest cooperation while valuing the inherent self-worth & dignity of every employee.
· Acts as primary project coordinator for existing LIMS requirements.
· Serves as tier-2 technical support for enterprise-level applications.
o Manages Service/Trouble-tickets promptly and within established IT guidelines.
o Troubleshoots production issues; responsible for the resolution of software-related issues.
o Assists IT Support Technicians where necessary.
· Assists in the management, administration, and reporting of software applications such as Tableau, LIMS, MS Dynamics AX, legacy enterprise applications, and all other assigned software applications.
· Owns and modifies as appropriate system configuration settings; set best practices and maintenance routine for assigned systems based on requirements of leadership, software/vendor recommendations, experience, and business needs.
· Performs application upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination. Schedules application installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
· Implements application enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
· Provides technical training and assistance to software application users.
· Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation, plans, and reports on assigned software applications, and projects.
· Manages system software licensing and maintenance agreements.
· Participates in projects to research, evaluate, and develop inter-departmental solutions.
· Assists in performing feasibility studies, risk/opportunity analysis, and preparing justification of scope for proposed cross-departmental applications.
· Ensures standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Keeps leadership apprised of critical issues, errors, or problems.
· Travels between company sites for meetings, troubleshooting, and support.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Access to a personal vehicle.
· Multi-line phone system
· Computers (Microsoft 365 suite)
· General office equipment (copier, printer, fax, scanner)
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Exceptional technical communication skills specifically for tasks such as requirements definition, bug tracking and reporting, process flows, and training documentation.
· Understands common data structures and communication protocols.
· Experience as a power user of modern enterprise applications.
· Familiarity with or interest in user-centered design principles.
· Self-directed learner who can solve problems independently using online search, provided documentation, and technical literature.
· An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards who will positively represent Bell’s Brewery both internally and externally.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with all internal stakeholders
· Strong organizational & planning skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management/Computer Information Systems, or related field
· 3-5 years of professional experience, military ex[erience or post-graduate education in software development/engineering or information systems.
· Prior experience in project management for information technology or systems.
· Familiarity with modern information systems and platforms, specifically the following applications already deployed at Bell’s:
- LIMS (Autoscribe Matrix)
- ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- SCADA/MES (ProLeiT Brewmaxx
- Smart Sheets
- Crystal Reports
· An interest and understanding of the craft brewing industry.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, or use a computer and other office equipment.
· Frequently lifts up to 25 pounds.
· Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· Work is primarily performed in an office environment with regular trips to operational areas required.
Bell’s Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. At Bell’s Brewery we believe diversity and eccentricities make us a better company. Across every department and at every level, Bell’s Brewery is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because it's who we are. We value and recognize the inherit self-worth and dignity of every employee and strive to uphold a work environment that allows every employee to thrive as their full selves.