About The Position
The E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the effective representation of the brand across all digital properties.
The E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the effective representation of the brand across all digital properties. This role will be responsible for driving continuous improvement of site performance in terms of lead capture, conversion rates, and return on ad spend. The E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the online sales plans through direct management of all digital marketing channels. You’ll be expected to deliver online revenue growth, increase customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through innovative and strategic digital marketing initiatives and ongoing website optimization. You will be confident with web analytics and other performance metrics to continuously look for innovative ways to grow the online business.
- Develop and maintain the e-commerce plan, performance goals, strategy, and budget
- Establish framework for ongoing evaluation of e-commerce capabilities, with emphasis on improving user experience and driving conversion rates with both transactional accounts and big accounts
- Acquisition and CRM responsibilities include planning ongoing customer acquisition and retention strategies, driving new customer acquisition via channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, and Affiliates, and the daily management of the affiliate program; affiliate partner approval and execution of blogger outreach, gifting and delivery of affiliate-based content and asset
- Effectively leverage social media platforms, email marketing campaigns, SEO and SEM, company blog and site content, as well as digital advertising campaigns to increase new customers, site visits, conversions, and reduce CPA
- Lead cross-departmental e-commerce driven brand campaigns to generate online and offline sales while create healthy awareness with an expanded percentage of the desired target demographic, and engage existing customers more deeply
- Develop web analytics metrics for measuring key performance indicators; analyze data and conduct testing to improve conversion on site as well as via social media, blog, and email marketing
- Develop and optimize SEO and SEM, as well as keyword-rich content strategy
- Effectively partner with wide-reaching account partnerships to drive trial and engagement
- Innovate in the transactional buying cycle by improving what is working via e-mail marketing and web store development, while optimizing and developing services, products, and product mix
- Effectively partner with colleagues and senior marketing leadership and throughout the organization to deliver forward-looking e-commerce key trends
- Promotional execution and customer-specific marketing
- Deliver fact-based presentations to support selling objectives and achieve results internally
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or a related field
- Marketing/online/electronic media experience (includes knowledge of HTML, Social Media, Ad words, and SEO); experience in a corporate marketing or agency environment is required
- Experience working with digital and creative agencies, commissioning content for e-commerce distribution, website store management and design, and media planning, Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- An understanding of the latest innovations and trends in e-commerce media relevant in the recruitment marketing space
- Strong conceptual, strategic and analytical skills, including ability to quickly analyze data from disparate sources across multiple industries to identify key insights and apply them to the business
- Takes initiative to build rapport, establish e-commerce-specific plans, and achieve/exceed sales goals
- Ability to manage down, across, and up internally and externally
- Ability to clearly define a problem and synthesize data to drive fact-based insights and develop clear, thoughtful, and risk taking activations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and internet applications is required
- Project management and creative thinking skills desired
Similar jobs to check out:
Independent, hard-working, creative mastermind who loves craft spirits? Come and work for us!
Position Title: Director, eCommerce Growth Marketing Location: New York, NY (Headquarters) Who We ArePernod Ricard is the #2 global luxury spirits organization. Our world-class spirits, wines, and champagnes portfolio include...
Position Title: Senior Manager, E-Commerce National Chains Location: New York, NY (Headquarters) Who We ArePernod Ricard is the #2 global luxury spirits organization. Our world-class spirits, wines, and champagnes portfolio in...