About The Position
BeatBox Beverages is looking to add a Lead graphic designer to our growing marketing team! This is a 4-month contract, with the opportunity to move to full-time employment with BeatBox. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can self-manage their workload with minimal oversight. Previous CPG experience is required, and experience working for an adult beverage brand is a bonus.
The Lead Graphic Designer will serve as an integral part of the BeatBox Marketing team. We are looking for a creative team member with a passion for the CPG industry and who will help grow the BeatBox brand. The overall role of Lead Graphic Designer will be responsible for all creative assets, managing creative vendors such as photography, updating and creating a variety of Retail, POS and sales materials and working on the marketing, social media and PR materials. This role is a combination of creative strategy and functional production. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing
We have a strict NO ASSHOLE POLICY.
In this position you will
- Manage layout, design, photography and production for cross-departmental materials, including packaging, digital and print marketing materials, merchandise, and all other branded materials.
- Ideate and create compelling visuals for seasonal programs and holidays implemented consistently across all platforms from retail to digital ads and merchandise.
- Maintain and revise all packaging materials as needed, and create packaging designs for all new product innovation
- Design and develop email designs, digital ads, website visuals and social media platform assets in partnership with the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Maintain and keep up to date BeatBox's brand standards and creative guidelines to keep the brand fresh and relevant.
- Provide up-to-date graphics and marketing materials to wholesalers ahead of program launches, campaigns and new product launches
- Develop and maintain brand assets across a wide variety of systems including, In-Store Display materials, packaging, website graphics, signage templates, and social media assets.
- Assist sales team with launch decks and sales materials to ensure that all presentations contain compelling visuals with current design assets.
- Work with existing templates to resize, update copy, change pictures and adjust layout as needed.
- Finalize approved concepts, ensuring that all materials uphold design standards in order to ensure consistent branding and maintaining appropriate templates as needed.
- Be responsible for managing the return of completed assets to sales team members, and correct filing in the Graphic Design Google Drive
- Revise and edit returned designs as needed.
- Balance tight deadlines with great design
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer working within a marketing team.
- Experience working with packaging and POS dielines
- Exceptional skills at proofing your own work
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Sample portfolio of creative projects, with competency in brand understanding, typography, color, composition, and production
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle quick-turn requests while maintaining long-term projects
- Drive and enthusiasm for delivering awesome quality products.
- Have a desire for success – both personally and for the company
Please send your updated portfolio and resume to Hanna Swanson (Hanna@beatboxbeverages.com)