WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.This is a remote-based role but requires the candidate to live in the state of New York, specifically in the New York city metro area.
Drawn together by their love for music & the entrepreneurial spirit of Austin, the founders of BeatBox Beverages always believed experiences are more fun when they are shared with friends. Join our team as we grow and spread the fun!
About The Position Preferred Location
: New York, NY Metro Area
The Sales Execution Manager will be responsible for driving sales and execution of BeatBox Party Punch, with distributor partners through targeted accounts in the New York Region while executing National/Regional and Local Chain Programming. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Garner and maintain strong relationships with distributor, targeted retail accounts and retail chain customers
- Plan and deliver effective sales calls and deliver monthly sales business objectives
- Drive distribution, display execution and merchandising standards
- Execute retail chain programming
- Effectively manage resources and budgets and keep territory sales growth in line with company revenue goals
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Pricing and programming strategy and execution
- 2+ years sales experience in the beverage alcoholic industry. Experience working as a distributor or supplier required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Existing relationships with key chain and independent accounts preferred
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as necessary; start-up company in hyper-growth mode
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and adopt company software applications
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Bachelor's Degree Preferred Experience:
This position requires previous Adult Beverage or CPG Sales experience (approximately 2-5 years), advanced analytical skills, basic understanding of consumer\shopper behavior and market research strategies, and the ability to learn about consumer sales industry trends and working knowledge of the category management process. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
BeatBox Beverages is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age. This is a remote-based role but requires the candidate to live in the state of New York, specifically in the New York city metro area.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.