WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.Summary
The primary function of the Sales Analyst is to support all members of the BeatBox Sales Team with a broad array of reports and analysis of our sales at all levels. These reports and analyses are will be a primary tool for various members of the sales team to successfully grow BeatBox sales in all domestic markets. They will include historical trends of key components of sales as well as some forward looking analyses to help provide guidance to the team to drive continued growth. Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience:
- Supports BeatBox Beverages Core Values and Purpose
- Proactively address sales team reporting needs by actively mining available data sources including VIP, IRI, and other data resources we may acquire in the future.
- Build, maintain and distribute a set of daily, weekly, & monthly reports to Vice Presidents, Regional Directors, & National Account Directors at various levels of aggregation from Distributor level up to Total US.
- Analyze distributor, SKU, & category sales performance to provide insights and direction as to future activity and course correction measures where appropriate.
- Assist the Sr. Business & Category Director in preparing reports for corporate stakeholders including the Leadership Team & Investors
- Serve as a help desk and point of contact for the sales team to aid in their use of various data sources in the execution of their daily selling activities.
- Respond to all requests from sales team members for ad hoc reporting and analysis to support sales efforts in the field.
- Provide support to Production Team on an as needed basis based on workflow fluctuations.
- Special projects as designated by the Sr. Business & Category Director.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two years' experience in sales analysis. Beer category experience a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.