WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
The Director of Category Insights will lead category management efforts across BeatBox Beverages
through the creation of powerful stories using syndicated data, shopper insights, and panel data with
the goal of influencing positive business outcomes.Responsibilities
• Lead the organization in leveraging data sources (IRI, Nielson, VIP, etc.) to help monitor and
diagnose the brand, category, shelf, business opportunities, and all information needs.
Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on key retailer opportunities to achieve KPI's of distribution,
revenue targets, shelf space gains, etc. Develop a data centric selling story and create presentable
material for retailer meetings.
• Be the expert on industry, consumer, and category trends translating those into actionable
business recommendations to achieve brand goals.
• Visit customers with sales directors and managers to assist in conducting category assessments
driving category and brand growth.
• Well versed in data needs by Channel and Customer to ensure BeatBox Beverages accesses the
most meaningful data.
• Stay abreast of retailer and beverage landscape through professional publications, establishing
personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Collaborate in cross functional meetings to ensure corporate alignment. Be the expert at BeatBox
Beverages on trends within our categories.
• Understand industry, consumer, and category trends and translate those trends into actionable
strategic business recommendations.
• Analyze complex data sets and integrate that data into sales tools. Create presentations that align
marketing and sales goals and objectives for the category.
• Help to define strategic business practices by leading the analysis of consumer purchase patterns,
optimal pricing and trade promotions, planogram analysis, and partnering with sales and marketing
to develop strategical and tactical business practice presentations.
• Other duties & responsibilities as assigned.Qualifications
• Bachelor of Business, Marketing, Mathematics or Economics; preferred
• Sales, Marketing, Brand management or shopper marketing experience
• 10+ years' experience
• 5+ years of syndicated data analysis to include category management.
• Highly Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Highly proficient in IRI, Nielson, VIP
• Well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent Presentation skills are mandatory - both building and delivering presentations.
• Success in using panel and scan data to develop insights and improve category performance.
• Negotiate and coordinate with third parties to maximize value of data tools.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.