Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.US RTD Portfolio Mobilization Manager - NC/VAWhat makes this a great opportunity?
Opportunity to join and lead a dynamic team and support our Ready To Drink (RTD) organization. Below you will find additional highlights;
Role Responsibilities Lead Account level RTD Planning & Execution
- The alc/bev industry is an exciting, dynamic, and fast-paced business. Beam Suntory is a top player in the spirits business and focused on becoming a top player within the Ready to Drink (RTD) category, capturing new consumers and occasions not currently being serviced by our full bottle strength spirit brands in our key markets
- This individual will serve as an integral part of the North America RTD innovation team to drive growth in an exciting category and will have the opportunity to shape Beam Suntory's long-term ambitions in the Ready to Drink space in the US
- Champion On The Rocks and RTDs in the local channels, to win the hearts and minds of sales and distributor teams
- Create a culture of inclusion, diversity of thought, and accountability with our RTD BSI team and distributor team.
- Opportunity to work on an exciting, priority category & brand - to set and implement brand strategies in conjunction with cross-functionals teams (R&D, Finance, Consumer Insights, etc.)
Embed Standards & Tools to that Supercharge RTD Velocity (shelf, display, viz, liquid to lips)
- Roll out state tools and processes for RTD Account state segmentation & prioritization in partnership and alignment with distributor sales team, chain team & SGWS
- Track Scorecard performance vs. RTD standards & KPIs at the account level
- Work with state distributor sales force to monitor progress and ensure goals are achieved
Ensure 'Best in Class' RTD Activation
- Work with regional RTD team to ensure effective communication, dissemination and embedding RTD Standards, Programming and Best Practices throughout the state(s) you support
- Support and provide RTD sales training, sales techniques/best practices and communication to BSI internal and distributor sales forces across the state(s)
- Lead monthly reviews for state with sales/distributor merchandising teams to identify any issues/concerns that can be improved upon with future programs and to call out successful business practices that we can expand upon moving forward
- Monitor distributor execution weekly/monthly and address all shortfalls when they occur with corrective actions plans
Drive Penetration in Strategic Expansion Channels: "Limited Bar Service", C-Store, On-Premise, Stadiums and & Sponsorships
- Lead and support planning of quarterly sales distributor blitzes for the state
- Align with distributor sales leads on RTD execution incentives to ensure embedding and adherence to standards and best practices
- Provide key account support to secure mass displays, impulse purchase opportunities and menu programs.
Provide RTD category expertise for sales teams
- Work with RTD team to understand opportunities within sponsorships and how to elevate RTD alongside base spirit within and around stadium and with concessionaires
- Align with chain and distributor sales teams to account universe in each region, determining who will take responsibility of securing RTD portfolio distribution, expanding RTD presence, discovery/trial & repeat
Qualifications & Experience
- Assist and support sales team in sell in calls for large customers by providing specific BSI RTD portfolio knowledge and broader category perspectives
- Work with distributors and retailers to providing understanding of RTD category and develop forward looking plans
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the alcoholic beverage industry
- Previous industry experience, atdistributor, other supplier, or bar staff at key on premise account
- Proven success in experiential programming including high impact events
- Sales experience / commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Budget management experience
While performing the essential functions of this job, daily physical activities may include, but aren't limited to:
- Lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling of up to 45 lbs.
- Sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching, stopping and typing using a computer
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.