2014-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
- Actively manage the presentation and execution of category plans, brand plans, promotions and new item introductions ensuring compliance with Brand Standards at all times.
- Develop new volume in the dedicated area of position: Jacksonville and surrounding markets
- Set goals with distributor to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets. Work with distributor sales force to monitor progress and ensure goals are achieved, within the Beam Suntory distributor management processes
- Call on a designated number of key on & off-premise accounts with sole responsibility for expanding distribution/volume on priority brands/sizes. Successfully launch all new products on & off-premise achieving volume and distributions KPI’s as set out by corporate management.
- Participate in mid-month review meetings with Distributor Management to identify areas of opportunities, address any business concerns within the Division and review key marketing programs
- Monitor distributor execution weekly and address all shortfalls when they occur with corrective actions plans.
- Successfully execute all on/off-premise events and use division or company sponsored tracking and execution recaps as provided
- Provide monthly program recaps to State Manager and identify any issues/concerns that can be improved upon with future programs
- Provide monthly success decks calling out the key wins in the accounts responsible for that align with our programming
- Conduct quarterly sales blitz’s with distributor focusing on key holiday’s that align to our weeks to win strategy
- Provide monthly sales training and communication, to distributor sales force in areas of brand trend awareness and sales technique.
- Ensure all efforts and sales involvement is in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Manage all sales expenses and inventory and manage all Beam Suntory POS with distributors.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on contacts made, new placements secured, follow-up points, and direction. Keep abreast of all laws, regulations and policies that govern market. Keep management aware of all information pertaining to area of responsibility
This is a great opportunity because...
Responsible for managing the Territory in Jacksonville which includes working closely with both distilleries and a dedicated distributor sales team. Opportunity to work closely with On & Off Premise accounts in FL to build our business together by creating impactful programs.
Here at Beam we drive our leaders to:
- Build winning teams and partnerships
- Think Strategically as an owner operating
- Promote and inspire engagement and a development culture
- Deliver’s impact results.
While being an Entrepreneurs and creating innovative solutions for your business to beat the competition and to gain greater share.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing people a plus
- Previous off premise spirits industry experience preferred.
- 3-5 years consumer products sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of distribution, promotion and selling techniques.
- Sales experience, including experience selling promotion and marketing programs.
- MS Office Suite
- Experience working with Food and Beverage Distributors preferred.
- Licensed driver of motor vehicles.
- Able to effectively collaborate with peers and external partners to achieve business metrics and maintain results
- Inspires trust and a sense of integrity
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.