Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
The following positionis open in Clermont, KY., -Supply Chain Reporting ManagerWhat makes this a great opportunity?
The Supply Chain ReportingManager is responsible for the development and standardization of reporting for the Supply Planningteam, including the consolidation of both external and internal data. The role requires the ability to work cross functionally with multiple business partners and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines. The ability to conduct and translate complex data setsinto clear and concise reporting and dashboards is essential to the role.Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop, standardize, and maintain reporting and dashboards for the Supply Planning team, including consolidating external data and internal financial, shipment, and planning data
- Compile monthly reporting deck to support S&OP process
- Analyze reports and dashboards to elevate key insights that go beyond the data
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and develop additional reports to meet business requirements
- Contribute to development of business strategies and tactics to address specific business problems, as identified.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Accounting, Business, or Statistics preferred (MBA or other relevant master's degreea bonus)
- 5 years ofexperience with data modeling, reporting, and dashboard development.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent business acumen
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to partner with and influence internal partners and external vendors
- Strong attention to detail when identifying data relationships, trends, and anomalies
- SAP, Business Intelligence and Microsoft Office application experience required.
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) experience a plus.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.