Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Solutions Architect
The following positionis open inIllinois,United States.What makes this a great opportunity?
- Beam Suntory is a leader in the spirits industry with a track record of profitability and growth
- Opportunity to help shape theDigital Technologies & Analyticsinitiatives
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies and determine best practices for your team
This position will support the company's Digital Technologies & Analytics initiatives byhelping to standardize how we deliver projects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Supports demand management by working with business partners to prioritize requests and manage the workload of developers
- Leads efforts involving Agency partners to ensure that our development processes are followed, and timelines are met
- Ensures that our customer Identity Management solution is optimized for the platforms that we support
- Actively uses and promotes best practice solutions
- Ensure quality and consistency with for deployments via standardized CI/CD processes and automated testing
- Keeps system documentation up-to-date for the business processes / applications in scope
- Contributes to and initiates continuous improvement activities
- Oversees the solutioning of new and existing applications systems
- Assess functional and non-functional requirements of backlogs and proposals to determine architectural impacts
- Advise development teams on system technical design as a subject matter expert, providingsolutions that reinforce the enterprise architectural strategy
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a Solution Architect role
- Solid understanding of Identity Management and various implementations such as AWS Cognito, Okta, Auth0 or Azure AD B2C
- Solid understanding of front-end development concepts as they relate to headless and coupled design patterns
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of large-scale customer-facing content management systems using Drupal
- Proven experience and strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and experience leading agile teams
- Cloud computing experience with Microsoft Azure is preferred
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of setting up CI/CD pipelines for a wide variety of applications is desired
- Familiarity with Magento and Drupal integration is a plus
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.