Beam Suntory inspires human connections, memorable stories and family legacies by Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest premium spirits company... where each employee is treated like family and trusted to be custodians of our world-class portfolio of brands steeped in legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Beam Suntory has the following position open inClermont, KYSenior Human Resources ManagerMission
This is a great opportunity because...
- Partner with leaders on building our future leaders through robust succession and development planning.
- Leadorganization development and change management for assign departments and psecial projects
- Roll out HR initiatives and programs(e.g. performance, merit, engagement, etc).
- Collaborate on building the D&I agenda and support education, participation, and involvement
- Support leaders on continuously building engagement and company pride among employee groups.
- Coach managers and employees on HR policies and processes, recommending solutions aligned to HR strategic direction.
- Ensure there is a robustcommunications planin place utilizing effective communication channels.
- Builds strong relationships with internal managers and other team members with a focus on service.
- Accurately and positively represents the culture and values of the organization,
- Partners with other HR functions, such as Global Business Services, as needed to identify develop and deliver projects which align with business objectives.
- Manage all data input for job changes, promotions, benefits and related updates, as well as other org chart changes.
- Support culture, engagement and needs of remoteHR Partners at two office locations - Clermont & Louisville
- Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into one of the world's leading premium spirits companies where each employee is trusted with a legacy. With our greatest assets - our brands and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Opportunity to work for a great company with an opportunity to advance your career
- Be part of a transformation of the bourbon industry and help drive and sustain efficiency within the Supply Chain.
- This role will have an HR accountability for several Supply Chain functional teams
- As a world leader in premium spirits, Beam Suntory is inspiring human connections. Inspired by our parent company Suntory's 'Yatte Minahare!' spirit of dreaming big, our objective is to be the world's most admired and fastest growing premium spirits company. With our 'Growing for Good' vision, we're driving growth through quality craftsmanship, consumer connections and the entrepreneurial spirit that built Beam over more than two centuries and guides Beam Suntory as a world leader in premium spirits today. The successful candidate will be joining an aspirational business.
- Reporting into the Sr HR Director, Supply Chain, this role is critical in the end-to-end People responsibilities for the Global Supply Chain, as well as supportinthe Development agenda of Supply Chain at a time of significant growth. The successful candidate will have frequent exposure to the Gloabl Supply Chain team, as well as the Global HR team.
- 5-7years of HR experience in a union environment
- Strong analytical ability, including knowledge to interpret data and provide recommendations.
- Demonstrated change management skills
- Experience in a matrixed environment
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientationor veteran status.We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.