Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Senior Analyst - Digital Commerce
The following positionis open in New York , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
This role will be responsible for the financial modeling, forecasting & measurement for BSI's new Digital Commerce vision and strategy. BSI's digital transformation is an ambitious multi-year ('21-'25), multi-million-dollar, business wide change management program effort that actively involves and impacts every aspect of our value chain. This role is a key member of a cross-functional team which will be responsible for standing up this new program.
Sr. Analyst level role, reporting into Global Brand FP&A Manager, whose primary responsibility is owning the financial modeling & benefits tracking for the Digital Commerce '21-'25 roadmap.Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop & own financial models to support business cases for both pilot & scale Digital Commerce projects
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to ensure deep understanding of Digital Commerce projects & agenda, and to incorporate breadth of input into financial models
- Develop & own methodology to quantify financial benefits of Digital Commerce projects and understand variances versus expectations
- Serve as a trusted partner within a cross-functional team to deliver projects on time & proactively raise issues as they arise
- Participate in weekly meetings with Digital Commerce teams to review status and mitigate risks for implementation
- Balance multiple project deliverables and ensure effective communication with TMO (Transformation Management Office) lead to balance priorities
- Bachelor's Degree (Business major preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience (Potentially in a strategic consulting, investment banking, or venture)
- Excellent business & financial modeling skills
- Expert in MS Excel
- Strong business partnering skills, including anticipating partner needs and internal roadblocks
- Able to effectively communicate thought process & deliver recommendations to senior leaders
- Able to work autonomously and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with evolving business needs
- Prefer internal candidates with a proven track record of delivering strong results.
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.
Similar jobs to check out: