Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Senior Account Executive - ProofWhat makes this a great opportunity?
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Proof is the award-winning in-house agency of Beam Suntory, driving creative innovation and excellence across the global organization. As the idea engine of Beam Suntory, Proof is a key catalyst in helping ignite Beam Suntory's iconic brands around the globe. With precision alignment to the company vision coupled with an unmatched understanding of the portfolio of brands, Proof is strategically positioned to deliver inspired ideas that lead to impactful consumer action.
In partnership with our marketing organization, build famous brands that matter and make a difference. Specifically, this role is a key role within Beam and Proof, leading your business from end to end, from inception to final implementation of projects and needs. Will add a strategic perspective and point of view while ensuring business moves forward with flawless execution.Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience Competencies:
- Point-of-contact in developing and maintaining client relationships for assigned projects
- May lead a variety of types of projects, including multi-touch point concepts/ideas and execution for on-premise (bars & restaurants), off-premise (retail), digital, social and experiential
- Follow workflow process to ensure consistent experience across all of our clients
- Express a point of view and be a 'go-to' business partner for our internal team (including knowledge of industry/consumer trends, competitive activity)
- Deliver on strategy through creative partnership and solution-driven approach
- Ensure an ongoing status/feedback loop with client and internal team in order to better track and measure success on projects
- Delivers total project support & ownership including:
- Partnering with strategy and providing direction to creative and production via standard forms (creative briefs, change orders, production turnovers)
- Communicating project milestones to all relevant cross-functional team members and clients
- Setting upmeetings, defining the objectives, providing accurate agendas andprecise, actionable meeting recaps
- Facilitating communication with vendors and internal/external partners
- Responsible for updating weekly internal & client project status reports with latest & relevant information
- Creates case studies to track successes and inform our capabilities presentations
- Developing and managing project timelines and budgets
- Financial management including opening job numbers, estimating time and costs, cost-to-date tracking, scope creep identification, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Able to draw connections across multiple brands/projects, drive partnership with strategy and inspire creative development
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, deadline-driven environment with multiple project priorities
- Strong project management skills and highly detail-oriented
- 3 - 5 years of advertising/marketing/in-house agency experience working on national and/or global brands
- Experience supporting and leading multiple projects at the same time and building strong client relationships/trust
- Spirit/liquor Category knowledge is a plus
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.