Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.RTD Supply PlannerWhat makes this a great opportunity?
This position will ensure that the all materials are available to meet all production/supply requirements for our North America operations. This position will also ensure timely deliveries of these requirements, and will coordinate associated plant receipts, reconciliations, etc. And, relationships with vendors and transportation/logistics providers will be developed in order to optimize delivery costs, availability, avoid multiple handling, and minimize obsolescence of aging/discontinued materials.Role Responsibilities
- Support the team on supply planning for RTD (ready-to-drink) cocktails and beverages
- Support continuous improvement of supply planning processes
- Support/manage supply planning regarding case-finished-goods fulfillment
- Place purchase orders to suppliers for production components
- Liaise with subcontracting partners to organize the transport of goods within the BSI network
- Optimize inventory by implementing the proper level of safety stocks
- Work closely with the commercialization team to ensure proper supply availability for new product introductions/projects. Make sure all key stakeholders in the process have the proper level of information
- Work closely with the supply planning manager to ensure proper communication with the S&OP cycle stakeholders
- Promptly communicate with demand planners/customer service on supply gaps, and align on mitigation actions
- Manage outbound logistics/freight to BSI 3PL partners
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.Qualifications & Experience
- Influencer and able to partner at all levels of the organization
- Previous experience in Demand & Supply Planning - within the beer/wine/spirits industries, beverage, or FMCGpreferred
- Bachelor's degree qualified
- Expresses ideas clearly, informs others effectively and timely, practices attentive and active listening, and achieves mutual understanding through written and verbal communication
- Highly PC literate and able to use business systems effectively, including SAP-APO-SNP
- Able to work pro-actively and on own initiative
- Able to demonstrate commitment to the Performance Review Process behaviors and competencies
- Proficient working with MS Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability toidentify complex problems and review related information in order to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing in order to organize one's daily workflow to meet the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.