Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Regional Finance Manager, Central
The following positionis open in Illinois , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
Beam Suntory is building brands and gainingshare in a growing, dynamic industry. We take pride in offering a rewarding experience to employees around the world. Training and developing our people, rewarding high performers, and nurturing talented individuals are top priorities for us.
The Regional Finance Manager (RFM) role offers an opportunity to directly impact business results. Partnering with Central Region Sales Leaders and State Managers, this roleprovides primary finance support for the 14 Central Region markets. This role will support delivery of annual objectives through sound decision support, fact-based insights, and identification and management of risks and opportunities.
The Regional Finance Manager (RFM) position provides an opportunity to understand and influence our commercial operations, including executing the annual planning process, supporting accurate forecasting, understanding our marketplace and competition, and managing relationships with our distributors. Role Responsibilities
This role is part of the US Commercial Finance Team and partners with region sales leadership to manage and grow the business profitably while also driving continuous business improvement. Be a key business partner and primary point person for regional sales management team for fact-based business analysis and decision support. Build relationships with field sales teams and understanding of local markets, and drive insights critical to business growth. Establish and promote the utilization of streamlined and uniform analytical and reporting processes across the region. The person in the role will have the opportunity to:
Serve as key partner to the Central Region business and provide key decision support related to financial forecasting and delivery, including:
Qualifications & Experience
- Deliver Operating Plan (NSV, NNSV, and Gross Margin)
- Manage timely delivery on key deliverables which include end of month flash results, monthly forecast updates, and LE / Full Year Operating Plan
- Collaborate with business partners to understand key business driver insights and develop proactive course of actions that drive results
- Drive allocation process for region
- Analyze plan and forecast submissions, identify risks and opportunities
- Improve ways of working using financial and planning toolkits:
- Anaplan, Vistaar, BAR/Tableau reporting, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. MBA a plus
- 5-7 years of financial and/or sales analysis experience.Experience in Beverage/Alcohol or CPG industry preferred
- Must be able to build proficiency in the following systems: SAP Business Objects, Anaplan, Aperity, Vistaar, Tableau dashboards (the "BAR")
- Ability to extract, manipulate, and analyze data for key insights with attention to detail
- Develop and maintain cross functional and key working relationships within the organization
- Excellent communication and personal skills a must
- Minimal travel requirements
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.