Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Regional Accounts Manager - MNYWhat makes this a great opportunity?
Become the industry leader in cultivating and profitably growing Regional Accounts, Sponsorship Partners (Yankees, Mets, Madison Square Garden/Knicks, Seaport, etc.) and multi door/single buyer accounts by aggressively addressing the opportunity to offer best-in-class service and partnership with this high potential, influential, "Rising Star" group of accounts utilizing our premium/premium+ portfolio.
- Join a dynamic team of people who are driving on-premise mindset change in our organization
- Balance strategic, creative and commercially grounded thinking
- Drive gains and market share, build winning brands, and beat the competition together
- Influence and interact closely with wide cross-functional business partners (On-Premise, Sales, Brand House Marketing, Regional Marketing, Legal, Insights, Distilleries, and External Agency Partners)
Build core strengths around collaboration, effective communication, solid partnership, and seamless integration with our brand house, local market, distributor, and account partners by delivering the business the right way, the Beam Suntory way.
Qualifications & Experience
- Build effective relationships with influential New York key accounts to provide best-in-class customer & consumer brand solutions
- Deliver an integrated and coordinated marketing and sales approach to customers as it relates to RFPs and all programming opportunities
- Consistently and effectively utilize category and insights and industry trends to deliver customer-first premium brand solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive on-premise priority brands onto spec lists, menus, and into seasonal promotions/LTOs
- Create, track, and communicate established KPI and ROI results for responsible territory
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of competitive activity for responsible territory
- Maintain and update a list of current and prospective new accounts within territory
- Collaborate with peers and internal key stakeholders (Brand Houses, Regional Marketing, Commercial teams) to develop, execute, evaluate, and enhance account programming
- Partner and collaborate with key Distributor counterparts to ensure effective communication, alignment, and execution of goals
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5-7 Years of Alcoholic Beverage Industry Sales and/or Marketing Experience
- 3-5 Years of On-Premise Alcoholic Beverage Industry Account Management/Chain Management Experience
- Experience working with complex cross-functional teams
- Experience covering a broad geography preferred
- Proven track record of results in on-premise customer management
- Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- In depth understanding of category management and its applications
- Advanced computer skills - especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Working knowledge of Social/Digital Media and commercial application
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.