Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open inChicago, IL -Information Security Project Manager Mission
The Information Security Project Manager is a key member of the Global Information Security team who manages all aspects of project management associated with delivering Global Information Security projects and manages the overall delivery schedule and timeline, and escalating issues internally and externally if needed to ensure project are completed successfully on time and within budget. RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a great opportunity because...
- Partner with CISO, Security Program Manager, Vendor Management Office, IT Program Management Office, IT Stakeholders, Business and Vendors to deliver major security projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate and schedule resources across multiple functions to align project requirements with business goals and key objectives.
- Identify, monitor, report and escalate project related issues to achieve timely objectives.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
- Utilize project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
- Maintain excellent communication with functional team members, direct management, and external customers to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
- Keep track of project financials to ensure project is within budget.
- Notify management timely of any changes of project scope or budget.
- Evaluate security requirements for the applications and interfaces with other equipment and systems
- Support M&A and other activities as assigned by the manager
Beam Suntory is a world class employer that develops talented, high-performing team members in a fast-paced, inclusive environment. Beam Suntory and its parent company, Suntory Holdings in Tokyo, Japan, have won numerous awards, including being named on Forbes' list of "Best Midsize Employers" and on Fortune magazine's list of the "World's Most Admired Companies." Most recently our Chicago Headquarters was named one of the "Coolest Offices in Chicago" by Crain's Chicago Business, and a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years technical or project management experience
- Experience creating detailed project plans
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project delivery preferred
- Experience with managing security projects such as IAM, DLP, OT security is a plus
- Familiarity with tools for Network Security, Email Security, AV or similar
- Experience using tools such as ServiceNow for ITSM
- Experience managing offshore resources
- Experience coordinating with 3rd party vendors
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to work collaboratively
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and participate as a team player
- One or more of the following certifications is a plus - CISSP, CISA
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientationor veteran status.We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.