Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Product Lifecycle Management Analyst, RTD/RTS North America
The following positionis open in Clermont Kentucky , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
Act as a liaison between Commercial, Global Commercialization Project Managers, Supply Chain, and Procurement to manage beginning and end of life of case finish goods and packaging materials. PLM is responsible for delivering the product SKU lists, run out strategies, and obsolescence estimates for commercialization projects - escalating potential project issues with cost and timing impacts, as appropriate. Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Manage SKU's and components for commercialization projects with a breadth of complexity
- Partner and influence stakeholders across the Commercial and Supply Chain teams
- Accountable for the on-going success of the products from launch through the end-of-life.
- The PLM will maintain clear and open communications between internal and external stakeholders to focus on product strategy, relevance, profitability, and quality.
- Effectively influence, provide input on, and own overall continuous process improvement efforts
- Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Forecast results from various tactics and advocate for resource prioritization
- Responsible for the vast majority of the RTD/RTS project portfolio at the world's 3rd largest premium spirits company
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, Manufacturing, Engineering, or applicable experience
- 3+ years of successful planning or project management experience in related fields (Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in food/beverage
- High proficiency with SAP, MRP, and Excel
- Team player with collaborative style and strong listening and partnering skills.
- Culturally sensitive, with ability to work in a global multicultural cross-functional organization - requiring ability to work effectively across cultures/time zones to accommodate global responsibilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills - including timely follow-up and commitment to deliverables, and openness to give and receive feedback
- Self-starter, flexible, comfortable working with ambiguity in an unstructured fast-paced environment
- Established business acumen, strategic understanding, and vision for improvement of product lifecycle management
- Effective and creative problem solver - capable of anticipation & working independently on projects and other organizational initiatives
- Well-developed financial & cost analysis understanding
- Working understanding of procurement procedures, material inventory management, manufacturing methods, multiple plant operations, and long-term planning strategies
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.