Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Off-Premise Channel Manager - S. NJWhat makes this a great opportunity?
Responsible for managing a territory in the Off-Premise Market in Southern New Jersey. This position is part of a team that represents about 80% of the total states volume. Opportunity to work closely with our largest Off Premise Independent accounts in NJ to build our business together by creating impactful programs.
Here at Beam we drive our leaders to:
- Build winning teams and partnerships
- Think Strategically as an owner operator
- Promote and inspire engagement and a development culture
- Deliver impactful results.
Qualifications & Experience
- Accountability for results across the total off premise, Southern New Jersey, including Local/Regional Chains, and Independent accounts.
- Lead and manage our distributor partner to achieve our mutual NSV, GP and KPI goals in assigned channel.
- Responsible for engaging internal stakeholders to align business plans and secure support resources, including but not limited to; national account teams, regional marketing, category management
- Develop strong, productive external stakeholder relationships, including Field Sales Manager level distributor leadership and key customer buyers in the market
- Actively manage the presentation and execution of BSI financial plans, brand plans, promotions and new item introductions ensuring compliance with Brand Standards at all times
- Work with Territory Manager on annual budget needs and sources of funds to plan and execute total NJ off premise marketing and price promotion plan in support of achieving financial and share goals
- Work with BSI team and distributor sales force to achieve monthly/quarterly off premise KPIs, shelf standards, and volume targets to ensure goals are achieved
- Conduct regular, ongoing analysis of business metrics and communicate results and opportunities broadly and effectively
- Conduct quarterly sales blitz's with distributor focusing on key holiday's that align with the weeks to win, ensuring execution and retail presence are meeting expectations
- Present with team at monthly GSM's and offer sales training and communication to distributor sales force in areas of brand trend awareness and sales technique.
- Ensure all efforts and sales involvement is in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous Off Premise spirits industry experience preferred.
- 3-5 years consumer products sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of distribution, promotion and selling techniques.
- Budget development and management experience
- Excellent written/oral communication and business analytical skills
- Demonstrated MS Office proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Experience working with Food and Beverage Distributors preferred
- Licensed driver of motor vehicles.
- In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, daily physical activities may include, but aren't limited to:
- Lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling of up to 45 lbs.
- Sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching, stopping and typing using a computer
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.