Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Off-Premise Channel Manager - NVWhat makes this a great opportunity?
At Beam Suntory we develop our leaders to:
- Build winning teams and partnerships
- Think Strategically as an owner
- Promote and inspire engagement and a development culture
- Deliver impactful results
While being an Entrepreneur and creating innovative solutions for our business to beat the competition and to gain greater share.Role Responsibilities Role Mission
Manage Beam Suntory's relationship distributor Off Premise sales force to expand the distribution and promotional support of Beam Suntory products to achieve the sales and profit goals of the company. Oversee the Nevada business, work with the State Manager to develop the appropriate distributor sales goals and maintain follow-through. Assist State Manager in achieving NSV, DGP, case depletion targets, KPIs, Big Bets in Nevada.Job Responsibilities:
Manage BSI Consumer Facing Team to achieve increased distribution, key performance indicators, NSV, DGP, Big Bets, and On-Premise Growth goals of Beam Suntory products
Qualifications & Experience Qualifications & Experience
- Oversee and manage Field BI and T&E budgets associated with Nevada Chains & Off Premise General Market
- Oversee all aspects of Off Premise consumer promotion includes agency execution of in-store sampling, ads, POS, and assets for social media & ecommerce promos.
- Actively manage the presentation and execution of category plans, brand plans, promotions and new item introductions ensuring compliance with Brand Standards at all times.
- Work with the BSI National Account teams to secure store level execution and compliance with all initiatives, including follow-ups and recaps.
- Develop new volume opportunities with BSI and distributor teams to include placements/spec list improvements, shelf resets, shelf & display planner execution.
- Set goals with BSI team and distributors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual Off premise targets.
- Manage allocations and Beam Suntory Plan on a Page & POS buys with distributor.
- Lead communication with distributor Off premise organization to achieve maximum penetration of distribution and sales of Beam Suntory products.
- Manage and call on a designated number of key accounts with sole responsibility for expanding distribution/volume on priority brands/sizes.
- Successfully launch all new products, achieving volume and distributions KPI's as set out by corporate management.
- Identify & successfully manage the execution of all events and use division or company sponsored tracking and execution recaps as provided and submit to analyst.
- Provide monthly sales training and communication, to distributor sales force in areas of brand trend awareness and sales technique.
- Work with team to provide retail staff training at key accounts.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records through Salesforce on contacts made, new placements secured, follow-up points, and direction. Keep abreast of all laws, regulations and policies that govern market. Keep management aware of all information pertaining to area of responsibility.
Role Specific Competencies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional planning and self-management skills
- Thorough knowledge of distribution, promotion and selling techniques
- Sales experience, including experience selling promotion and marketing programs
- MS Office Suite
- Previous distributor experience preferred
- Experience working with Food and Beverage Directors & Store Managers preferred
- Experience in spirits industry preferred.
- Experience supervising execution agency partners preferred.
- Licensed driver of motor vehicles
- Ability for frequent travel
- Relationship builder
- Results oriented
- Goal oriented
- Attention to detail
- Follow through
- Organization & planning
While performing the essential functions of this job, daily physical activities may include, but aren't limited to:
- Lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling of up to 45 lbs.
- Sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching, stopping and typing using a compute
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.