2014-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
- Manage Beam Suntory On-Premise Consumer Facing Team in AZ to achieve increased on-premise distribution, key performance indicators, NSV, DGP, Big Bets, and On-Premise Growth goals of Beam Suntory products
- Actively manage the presentation and execution of category plans, brand plans, promotions and new item introductions ensuring compliance with Brand Standards at all times.
- Develop new volume opportunities with Beam Suntory team and distributor teams to include placements/specist improvements; menu promotions in key drinks; signature drink promotions and premium wells.
- Set goals with Beam Suntory team and distributors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual on-premise targets.
- Work with both distributor sales forces to monitor progress and ensure goals are achieved.
- Manage and call on a designated number of key on-premise accounts with sole responsibility for expanding distribution/volume on priority brands/sizes.
- Successfully launch all new on-premise products, achieving volume and distributions KPI’s as set out by corporate management.
- Successfully manage the execution of all on-premise events and use division or company sponsored tracking and execution recaps as provided and submit to analyst.
- Provide monthly sales training and communication, to distributor sales force in areas of brand trend awareness and sales technique.
This is a great opportunity because...
At Beam Suntory we drive our leaders to:
- Build winning teams and partnerships
- Think Strategically as an owner
- Promote and inspire engagement and a development culture
- Deliver impactful results
While being an Entrepreneur and creating innovative solutions for our business to beat the competition and to gain greater share.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional planning and self-management skills
- Thorough knowledge of distribution, promotion and selling techniques
- Sales experience, including experience selling promotion and marketing programs
- MS Office Suite
- Previous distributor experience preferred
- Experience working with Food and Beverage Directors preferred
- Experience in spirits industry preferred.
- Licensed driver of motor vehicles
- Ability for frequent travel
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.