Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Manager, Multicultural Territory Sales - LA
The following positionis open in California , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
Responsible for managing the Off Premise Broad Market in Los Angeles . Opportunity to work closely with our largest Off Premise Independent accounts in CA to build our business together by creating impactful programs. Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Accountable for sales results across the Metro LA area for both off and on-premise channels targeting multi-cultural accounts and consumers - African American, Hispanic, and Asian
- Lead and influence various distributor partners and sales teams to achieve our mutual NSV, GP and KPI goals in assigned channels and accounts
- Manage oneMulticultural Portfolio Manager, who will be responsible for delivering sales and marketing goals in a targeted on and off premise account list
- Operate and collaborate effectively in a matrix team, engaging LA on and off premise counterparts to ensure alignment between multi-cultural focused efforts and broader general market goals and key customer plans
- Partner with local and regional marketing resources to ensure execution of brand plans and budget, building relevancy and presence of priority brands with key consumer groups
- Develop strong, productive external stakeholder relationships, including VP level distributor leadership and key customer buyers in the market
- Provide regular updates, progress, and lessons learned to internal stakeholders through a "pilot program" approach, supporting future BSI expansion of multi-cultural resources and investment nationally
- Support BSI State Manager, Off and On Premise Sales Team, by establishing multi-cultural programs with distributor to achieve total monthly, quarterly and annual channel targets at least 90 days out. Work with BSI team and distributor sales force to monitor progress, close any gaps, and ensure goals are achieved
- Participate in regular reviews with direct reports to identify any issues/concerns that can be improved upon with SGWS team, future programs and to call out successful business practices that we can expand upon moving forward.
- Conduct regular, ongoing analysis of business metrics and communicate results and opportunities broadly and effectively throughout the BSI and SGWS organization
- Conduct quarterly sales blitz's with distributor focusing on key holiday's that align with the weeks to win, target consumer, and local events, ensuring execution and retail presence are meeting expectations
- Present with team at monthly GSM's and offer sales training and communication to distributor sales force in areas of brand trend awareness and sales technique.
- Ensure all efforts and sales involvement is in compliance with state and federal laws
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing people a plus
- Previous Off Premise and On-Premise spirits industry experience preferred
- 3-5 years consumer products sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of distribution, promotion and selling techniques
- Budget development and management experience
- Excellent written/oral communication and business analytical skills
- Demonstrated MS Office proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Experience working with Food and Beverage Distributors preferred
- Licensed driver of motor vehicles
- In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.