Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Manager, Global Consumer Relationship Marketing What makes this a great opportunity?
As part of the team you will be an integral part in transforming Beam Suntory by building the capabilities and connections necessary to enhance our traditional marketing model into one of building brands in a digitally-enabled, data-driven world. Role Responsibilities WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Global Manager, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications & Experience WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Managing a cross-functional, cross-agency team to develop and deploy CRM programs including, email marketing, loyalty and advocacy programs
- With IT, develop governance, process, ways of working, systems and monitoring of the use of consumer data, including:
- Collection of consumer data compliant with policies and regulation
- Secure storage of consumer data
- Integration and merging of consumer data to create "one view of the truth"
- Develop and support consumer data use cases
- Work with Global Brand Houses to define GBH CRM approach, including consumer data strategy, and activation through email marketing, loyalty and advocacy programs
- Identify, onboard, and optimize agency roster to develop CRM and consumer data strategy, as well as execution of email, loyalty and advocacy programs
- Develop a one BSI approach to content development, management and deployment across CRM programs
- Including content calendar development and deployment
- Allowing for a mix of global and local execution
- Manage, with IT, the CRM technology stack, including configuration, maintenance and operation of key components.
- Including, but not limited to, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (CRM/email), Splash (event management), Crowdtwist (loyalty/advocacy)
- Track CRM program effectiveness, benchmark costs and develop standard performance reports to be delivered to Global and regional stakeholders
- Establish portfolio and brand specific benchmarks and KPIs for measures of success
- Educate stakeholders across Beam Suntory and organize regular best practice reviews
- Develop playbooks & trainings on consumer data, email marketing, and loyalty/advocacy programs
- Act as a subject matter expert and participate in training the rest of the organization develop their knowledge of consumer data, email marketing, loyalty and advocacy programs
- Develop CRM learning agenda to develop data driven approach to improving CRM program performance (e.g. A/B testing)
At Beam Suntory, we recruit the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing with a consumer products company, marketing agency, publisher or technology firm
- Prior experience developing and deploying CRM programs including email marketing and loyalty/advocacy program(s)
- Demonstrate understanding of the role CRM plays within the brand digital ecosystem consumer journey
- Good knowledge of CRM/email/loyalty technologies and software platforms
- Working understanding of key consumer data laws, including GDPR and CCPA
- Track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver high quality results
- Demonstrated ability to strategically manage internal or external clients and provide exceptional customer service and results
- Must be a 'bridge builder' with the ability to collaborate with technical and marketing teams in and outside of our business
- Experience working with or for marketing agencies with a strong understanding of required resources and costs to execute initiatives
- Experience in the alcoholic beverages industry, and/or
- Experience with premium and luxury goods
- Experience with, and good working knowledge, of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Advertising, Marketing or related field
This role is global in nature and involves working with BSIs offices around the world. As a result:
- 10-25% international travel is expected
Frequent meetings will occur outside of core work areas. Best efforts will be made to schedule meetings within core work hours of all attendees, but this is not always possible.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.