Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in ChicagoIllinois
,United States.Global Learning & Development CoordinatorMission
Job Responsibilities: (
- Perform all tasks related to our learning technologies, including MySU: all HR administration, provides support to local learning admins who are administering functional training, partnership with Suntory University team on enhancements, workspace development for continued learning and collaboration, and troubleshoot issues that come via Service Desk.
- Build out Stir (internal resources site for Global Learning and Development) to ensure easy access to materials and resources for HR Business Partners and People Managers throughout the organization.
- Serve as administer of LinkedIn Learning platform and Glint 360 platform.
- Implement learning evaluation strategy
WHAT are the specific job duties and tasks that correspond with the quantifiable targets? These individual tasks can be completed on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis. The statements should begin with an action verb (i.e. prepare x, coordinate x, analyze x ).
This is a great opportunity because...
- Learning Management System: serve as owner of system, leading all administration of HR learning programs, as well as providing support to local learning admins; partner with Suntory University on system configuration and enhancements; troubleshoot user and content issues
- Provide ongoing support for all classroom training, including books, catering, attendee support, etc.
- LinkedIn Learning: implement data integration from SuccessFactors, design new learning paths, pull reports, and troubleshoot issues that come in via Service Desk
- Glint 360: administer all internal requests for 360, distribute reports, partner with Suntory University team on enhancements, support design of new assessments (e.g. Behaviors, Functional Competencies)
Significant development opportunity with a global HR team in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Ability to own significant responsibilities and work with senior personnel to drive and deliver critical learning and development experiences for 4,000+ global employees. Desired Qualifications
Years of experience- 2+ years of experience coordinating learning management systems or similar technology; 2+ years of experience supporting learning programs
Industry experience- Not necessary
Travel %- 0%
Additional qualifications desired: Experience with Learning Management System administration a plus, experience with Microsoft Excel/PPT a plus
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientationor veteran status.We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.