Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Global Brand Manager, El Tesoro
The following positionis open in New York New York , United States .What makes this a great opportunity? Role Mission
Reporting into the Super Premium Director, the successful candidate will play a key role in the brand strategy and creative for El Tesoro and in developing the programs, assets, and tools for markets around the world to realize the brand's vision. This Brand Manager will also work with their Director and an Associate Brand Manager to determine overall launch strategies, go-to-market plans, brand experiences, and then building the assets and tools to execute on that vision.
Working with key cross functional and agency partners, this role will assist the overall Brand Team with the creation of long-term strategic marketing objectives and strategies. Brand Manager will lead asset development and business reporting and analytics for the businesses, enabling market teams to deliver against volume, sales, and profit growth objectives each year. This role will support Global expansion plans, bringing an understanding of how to grow brands through bartender advocacy and trade education. What Makes This a Great Opportunity?
- Opportunity to work on El Tesoro, an ultra-premium and prestige brand with high potential within the fast-growing Tequila category.
- Opportunity to work on brand foundations, positioning and innovation that will create long term growth and brand equity.
- Develop, lead, and manage strategic programs and asset development globally, ensuring our brand positioning and DNA comes to-life in a relevant way.
- Lead and develop a direct report (Global Associate Brand Manager).
- Play an integral role in the financial, supply, and brand planning cycle.
- Key partner in developing global expansion strategy and deployment.
- Lead cross-functional teams and external agencies to develop components within the long-term global brand plans, while partnering with regions, and internal PR and social experts, to execute key brand programs.
- Beam Suntory is a top player in the spirits business and focused on driving both category and brand growth.
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop the consumer experience platform that will enable customers and consumers to engage and experience the brand, including key activations and partnerships
- Own key initiatives that can drive brand love, including barrel programs, sampling program, gifting strategy, and La Altena's distillery trip experience.
- Support Director in developing brand's communication, touchpoint strategy, and market needs.
- Lead in developing impactful creative assets to support earned, owned, and paid media plans.
- Partner with key markets on Growth Plans that result in delivering our global ambition, including annual global programs that deliver against market needed and achieve clear business results.
- Marketing Lead in ensuring Supply and Procurement deliver against demand signals across a growing set of markets and business priorities.
- Support market expansion with toolkits and assets that can be leveraged by the local marketing teams.
- Creation of inspiring agency briefs and bring from ideation to execution and local market engagement.
- Proficient at influencing and engaging stakeholders.
- Support and co-lead with the markets and commercial teams the development of assets for On-Premise and Off-Premise assets that drive consumer engagement and bring to life the brand values and story.
- Support the brand's digital strategy, agenda, & implementation based on identified priorities, including best-in-class launch assets and toolkit development.
- Own the Global budget in all aspects and ensure team tracks monthly.
- 4+ years in Alcobev/FMCG Marketing or Food/Drink marketing roles
- Work abroad experience
- Ideally experience working for an alcoholic drinks brand or food/drink brands
- Ideally experience in premium brands
- Proven experience in managing multi-dimensional projects with multiple inputs and outputs in Spirits or other consumer-led categories
- Track record of cross-functional team leadership and generating motivation/enthusiasm for innovations and other projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, cross functional organization
- Experience managing creative agencies.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- Candidate will have proven track record of success against Beam Suntory Marketing capabilities
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.