Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Director-Global Social Media
The following positionis open in New York , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
This role will lead social media and community building for Beam Suntory's Global Brand Portfolio. They will manage teams to drive strategy across social media publishing, campaigns, paid social, social listening and insights, and community building for Beam Suntory's Global Brand Houses. Role Responsibilities
Lead Social Media strategy and operations globally. Responsibilities include -
- Building and managing a highly creative, agile, and responsive social team that delivers industry-leading engagement and demand generation
Qualifications & Experience
- Listening - develop ways of segmenting audiences and tracking social activity where brands can have meaningful engagement
- Content Curation - enabling our brand teams to develop and deploy the right message at the right time to inspire, engage, or inform consumers and customers
- Community Management - develop a playbook and train community managers on how to engage consumers, customers, and stakeholders in a regulated industry. Proactively manage consumer response by detecting inflection points in social/digital that warrant immediate engagement.
- Content Amplification - understand the ways to scale content through Owned, Paid, Earned, and Shared channels, working on integrated marketing plans to help social content become visible to the right audience at the right time.
- Social Commerce - Map how social media can be leveraged to drive sales (DTC or through Retail.) make it easier for customers to shop on social without having to leave the platforms
- Develop and manage the influencer strategy and manage all influencer partners in collaboration with Digital Brand Leads and Social Media Managers
- 10+ years developing innovative digital and social media initiatives for consumer brands at a digital agency and/or in-house at an innovative, fast-paced consumer brand
- Experienced in designing effective social systems and a deep understanding of how to operationalize and scale social media support teams
- Skilled at developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships. This highly cross-functional role will work with global and local brand marketing, media, data analytics, and external agencies and partners to launch breakthrough social media strategies and campaigns that drive measurable business outcomes.
- Experience managing paid social campaigns to support brand efforts by maximizing reach and engagement.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you
- In-depth knowledge of community management and social media listening tools. Ability to clearly translate social media requirements to data analytics and IT teams for tracking and attribution models
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.