Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
The following positionis open in Clermont, KY -Digital Manufacturing ManagerWhat makes this a great opportunity?
As BSI grows toward our ambitious objectives our current methods of gathering, reporting and analyzing information from our supply chain production systems is no longer sufficient. Accuracy and timeliness of data needs to improve to find the next source of value in the supply chain.
Building on several successful pilots and connected to the IT organization, this role works across Supply Chain disciplines and Operating Units (OUs) to prioritize challenges, search for and/or develop solutions and to reapply successful approaches to create value in cost, cash, engagement and speed of decision making. Role Responsibilities
- Develop and manage progress against a detailed digital roadmap in coordination with each OU aligned with business 2030 ambition.
Qualifications & Experience
- Identify, coach and develop digital champions in the OUs to create value behind industry 4.0 initiatives.
- Advise and influence OUs on technical solutions, standard integration methodologies and the alignment of business and technology.
- Ideate, lead, coordinate and/or oversee digital projects both at global and local scale in different OUs. Provide end-to-end project management for high-scale initiatives and mentor key stakeholders in OU for smaller digital projects.
- Identify Industry 4.0 initiatives that fit well in the company's maturity level and vision, scaling existing technologies & explore new opportunities.
- Ensure global standardization and technical specifications for digitalization projects leveraging industry best practices.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to support the technology and business/operation strategy, focusing as well on E2E solutions (eg traceability from Suppliers up to Customer) which require connectivity across the entire Value Chain and with Digital Consumer initiatives.
- Define and develop a global center of excellence.
- Collaborate with global engineering managers to define digital and engineering standards to ensure a robust and solid automation layer of data collection and a path of digital transformation of our factories through implementing Industry 4.0/IoT solutions.
- Collaborate with Operational Excellence group to drive value by means of a solid information foundation to support growth in this area.
- Liaison with IT teams for all Manufacturing infrastructures needs and E2E connectivity.
- Bachelor of Science Degree (or higher) in: Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer or Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 year's work experience in FMCG, Automotive, Chemical or related field. Preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience implementing digital or information systems projects with predictable, successful outcomes.
- Experience successfully resolving conflicting requirements at a project and business level to generate value.
- Has worked with equipment and service vendors to achieve breakthrough capability and/or value.
- Demonstrates high attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (inform, persuade) clearly and concisely, both orally and written with peers and at least two levels up in the organization. Ideally has worked in a global organization . Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across cultures
- Passionate about developing capability through documentation, training and one-to-one coaching.
- Delivers results by working collaboratively with others and bring a forward-thinking and entrepreneurial spirit to the position.
- The candidate must be able to travel to (and throughout) countries in which BSI has manufacturing locations (travel <25>
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft Office, etc.).
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.