Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Digital Global Brand House Lead - Courvoisier and HOSWhat makes this a great opportunity?
Beam Suntory (BSI) is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Courvoisier and House of Suntory is seeking a Digital Global Brand House Lead to join our dynamic, progressive team of Digital Marketing professionals and become part of the Courvoisier and House of Suntory family . The perfect candidate is a passionate brand builder, digital champion, and has strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day. We are an organization that creates brands that are a part of celebrations and our culture reflects this. By joining the team, you will be an integral part in building our brands interaction with consumers at every touchpoint. Constantly evolving and always something new to learn, this new role offers the opportunity to shape how we bring our brands to life in the minds and hearts of our consumers Role Responsibilities
In your role as Digital Global Brand House Lead - Courvoisier and House of Suntory in NYC, USA you will be part of our success by:
- Leading the digital transformation, globally of the Courvoisier and House of Suntory Brand House
- Ensure digital thinking is reflected in Brand Strategy and Growth Plans, specifically:
- Articulate the role of digital in experience planning
- Role of digital communication channels
- Role of eCommerce as a channel
- Define the brand(s) digital ecosystem, including:
- Value exchange with the consumer
- Ecosystem pillars
- Ecosystem touchpoints
- Data and Tech Plan
- Define the role of DTC (Direct-to-consumer) for the brand(s):
- Driving clarity on whether the brand(s) will participate in DTC
- Defining how the brand(s) will participate in DTC
- Establishing the operating model for DTC
- Establishing the CRM (Consumer Relationship Management) approach for the brand, inclusive of:
- Data collection, management and activation
- Email programs
- Loyalty and advocacy programs
- Establishing the social media strategy for the brand:
- The role of social media channel(s)
- Defining the balance of global vs. regional social channels
- Global social media calendar and content package
- Social media playbook for the brand(s)
- Ownership of global brand(s) website:
- Work with global website team to establish website strategy and consumer experience approach
- Approve website development and deployment
- Lead global content calendar
- Owning the digital marketing KPIs for the brand:
- Setting targets and owning as goals
- Monitoring and adjusting in year.
This role is global in nature and involves working with BSIs offices around the world. As a result:
Qualifications & Experience
- 10-25% international travel is expected
- Frequent meetings will occur outside of core work areas. Best efforts will be made to schedule meetings within core work hours of all attendees, but this is not always possible.
At Beam Suntory, we recruit the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing with a consumer products company, marketing agency, publisher or technology firm
- Track record of managing people/teams to deliver high quality results
- Demonstrated ability to strategically manage internal or external clients and provide exceptional customer service and results
- Prior experience developing functional strategies, agendas and road maps
- Ability to communicate well with executive leadership
- Outstanding communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Deep experience working with or for marketing agencies with a strong understanding of required resources and costs to execute initiatives
- International experience in different markets
- Experience in the alcoholic beverages industry, and/or
- Experience with premium and luxury goods
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science or similar field
- Masters degree preferred
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.