Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Brand Investment Analyst- Central
The following positionis open in Texas , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
The role is a fantastic opportunity to join Beam Suntory, but also to gain valuable administrative financial and marketing experience in a fast-paced environment. This role supports bringing our brands to life in local markets through getting the financial fundaments right. This role can be a steppingstone to future opportunities in the marketing business and commercial organization overall.
Location: Dallas, TX or Chicago, IL Role Responsibilities
This position serves as part of our GBS/Finance/Marketing Management organization in support of the broader North America Marketing team for Beam Suntory's North America division. The Marketing Management organization sits within the North America Marketing team to enable best-in-class field marketing activation and execution, in close partnership with our Brand Marketing and sales counterparts. Marketing Management supports the delivery of the highest quality programs and execution, to drive planned Volume, NSV, DGP and distribution growth for their given territory. Additionally, this team owns and drives local and national programs, managing local sponsorships, partnerships and key strategic relationships.
The BI Analyst role on this team will provide critical administrative support for Marketing Management and finance specific to Brand Investment. Your goal is to ensure that BI budgets are tracked and maintained to the highest degree including overall budget management activities, measuring forecasts vs. actuals, maintaining timely campaign spend reports, running the rebate and coding process and invoice management overall.
Qualifications & Experience
- Maintain and publish theCampaign Spendreport and identify impacts/action items based on the report (e.g. track campaign completion, review estimates with controller/compliance and obtain sign-off). Track campaign budgets and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support overallinvoice managementacross BI activities - work with multiple departments to make sure invoice management is timely and coordinated as needed. This includes the identification of outstanding invoices. Wheninvoicequestions arise, partner with local Controller to identify root causes of gaps in SAP system
- Coordinaterebateprocess and codes specific to BI including the organization of rebate codes in Salesforce, the tracking of actuals for rebates overall. Track spend as part of the overall budget.
- Help to facilitateforecasting processfor campaign spends (future planning) as well as ongoing forecasting management. This includes coordinating and loading forms/calendars into Salesforce for the following years campaigns. Track Invoice forecasting vs. actuals. Track spend against IO codes in Salesforce.
- Coordinate the creation of vendors in SAP in conjunction with Master Data and State teams.
- Manage the transfer of funds from one market plan to another in Salesforce (BI management).
- Support PR/PO requests for the region with ownership for multi-brand or multi-market PO's
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales, marketing, and/or financial analysis experience
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (candidate will develop and maintain key working relationships within the organization that cross over accounting, operations, and commercial finance)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills required
- Ability to conceptualize and think creatively
- Specific experience in the spirits, beverage, or consumer reports business would be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP financial applications and systems preferred, but not required
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.