Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
The following positionis open inFrankfort, KY., -Bottling SupervisorWhat makes this a great opportunity?
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into one of the world's leading premium spirits companies where each employee is trusted with a legacy. With our greatest assets - our brands and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Supervise the daily operations of the bottling lines.
- Validate Ceridian Dayforce payroll system for direct reports
- Ensure efficient production of packages within set quality guidelines.
- Supervise and train hourly personnel assigned to bottling line and provide guidance as needed.
- Schedule and assign work activities.
- Supervise on line training & appropriate testing.
- Work with maintenance to ensure bottling line is kept in optimal working condition.
- Develop and initiate more efficient processes for operating the bottling lines.
- Ensure that a correct package is provided (i.e., labels, caps, hang tag) and production quotas are met.
- Complete daily reports documenting productions totals and bottling line issues.
- Monitor and control off-line production efficiency/cost containment.
- Enter daily production, order/transfer information into SAP.
- Monitor and control various raw material inventories and the scheduling/placement of employees.
- Be knowledgeable of union contract and manage employees according to the agreement.
- Handle behavioral concerns and issue 1st level of discipline as needed.
- Assist with projects and assignments as needed.
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with OSHA and Safety Regulations.
- Work on special projects as required.
- Adheres to and promotes environmental health and safety as one of the organization's business priorities.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
- Education-Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Certifications/Licensure-SAP, HACCP and ISO or Continuous Improvement experience preferred.
- Level of experience-Minimum three years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, to include the MicroSoft Office suite of applications and SAP.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Industry experience-Ability to lead a team in a unionized environment.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and GMP practices.
- Must have mobility to access all areas of the plant, climb ladders and walk up and down stairs, stoop and bend, and lift up to 40lbs.
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.