Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Associate Social Media Manager - GlobalWhat makes this a great opportunity?
The Associate Manager Social Media is an exciting role that will work across several different areas, including managing social/digital agencies, delivering strategic social programming, leading community management and managing social influencer efforts.
- This is one of the most exciting roles in the social mediaindustry - an opportunity to support some of the most iconic, fastest-growing and exciting spirits brands, and within some of the most dynamic global markets
- The spirits industry is an exciting, dynamic and fast-paced business. Beam Suntory is the world's 3rd largest spirits company and a company that's enriched with 225 years of family tradition and heritage
- Unique opportunity to work on a growing category, to set and implement Social Media strategies and to collaborate closely with some of the most talented marketers in the industry
In this role you will define, socialize, and execute needle-moving efforts in social media for our brands within the Beam Suntory portfolio. You must possess in-depth knowledge of all socialmedia properties, trends, best-practices and tactics, and support a "cocktail" of paid social, word-of-mouth programming, UGC, content development, and micro- and macro-influencer engagement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Manage social platforms - Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Own content and calendar creation; community management; consumer/customer engagement; customer inquiries
- Build and execute platform-specific social media strategies with a focus on brand awareness, loyal customer base and traffic to website/retail sites
- Research and identify audience behavior to optimize content and posting strategies
- Collect valuable customer insights and sentiments to build relevant communication strategies
- Research and identify key market trends and patterns to stay "at the top"
- Develop and manage content creation process with creative team
- Create and maintain posting schedule
- Work directly with sales team to identify key markets and evaluate performance to align with a uniquely tailored social media campaign(s)
- Influencer outreach and program management
- Identify cross-functional opportunities
- Independently manage social media budget with a view of constantly optimizing spend
- Identify places where our brand can "fill the gap" from corporate to consumer
- Lead customer service advocacy and communication
- Serve as knowledge leader, using structured problem solving to develop overall brand strategy
- Work closely with marketing, sales and executive leadership to ensure tactics influence and build our broader strategy
- Support internal and external marketing strategy inquiries
- Identify areas and opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Identify and manage upcoming social platform trends
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 years of experience planning and implementing social media efforts for brands/clients, either in-house or at an agency
- Industry wide expertise and reputation as thought leader with a proven track record of success in key social channels
- Proficiency working with major social channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and YouTube, is a requirement
- Experience in Spirits, Alcohol Beverage or a highly regulated category is preferred
- Strong project management skills; required to proactively build internal and external relationships
- Ability to identify creative that will work in key digital channels
- Written communication skills; ability to deliver written content in the proper tone/voice and grammatical style as appropriate for each brand and social channel
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.