Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Associate Manager Customer Marketing, Regional ChainsWhat makes this a great opportunity?
- Join a team driving step-change in our organization.
- Support Senior Manager and Sales teams with the development of customer and channel-specific commercial marketing plans which are fundamental to driving a positive impact on the US P&L performance.
- Create a balance of strategic thinking, creativity and commercially-grounded thinking.
- Be in a position that demonstrates brand building skills while acting as a key support role within the Commercial team
Across some of the largest national customers in the spirits industry, this position will support the Senior Manager on the strategic development and implementation of customer and channel-specific programs and activations which are:
(1) Rooted in Insights (Consumer/Shopper/Channel)
(2) Aligned with Beam Suntory Brand Strategy
(3) Generating revenue
(4) Meeting the needs of our key customers
(5) Creating demand and consumer pull for our brands
(6) Directly aligned to Beam Suntory commercial strategy for growth
(7) Thoroughly evaluated via post-promotion analysis.
The Associate Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the continuous development and ongoing execution of off-premise promotional programming for our BSI Portfolio across National Accounts and Regional Chains.
The Associate Customer Marketing Manager supports and works closely with the Senior Customer Marketing Manager and respective National Account Sales Managers to develop custom programming overlays that support and enhance national retail promotions at the local/customer level. Strong candidates will have experience with off-premise retail executions such as value-added offers, cross-merchandising partnerships, local-market sweepstakes, digital marketing and other channel-specific support. This individual will work with cross-functional teams to create and implement programming designed to increase consumer engagement while elevating the consumer experience along the path to purchase. Qualifications & Experience
Preferred Qualifications Experience in the Beer, Wine or Spirits industry Experience with and understanding of 3-tier distribution Experience with Retail or Shopper Marketing - CPG or Beer, Wine or Spirits Industries Club and Grocery experience in spirits
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.