Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Architect - S&OP
The following positionis open in Illinois , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day. Role Responsibilities This S&OP Architect will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to support, design and implement existing, new or revised business functionality for Beam Suntory S&OP systems globally. This is a global role to implement and support projects across multiple business functions specializing S&OP processes and be accountable for change requests, and production support within the scope of the functional area of the job. This role should have ability to transform and to support advanced business functions and business requirements into design, build and implement systems / technical solutions for the specified functional area. This person will be the key resource to drive continuous improvement and Best Practices in support of the company vision, operation strategy and roadmap.
- Understand and demonstrate how SAP IBP, ECC and APO services will impact and integrate with customers' initiatives, business drivers, value and impact
- Set and manage stakeholders' expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts and recommend solutions
- Direct the delivery of customer requirements workshops to produce functional and requirement specifications and best practice solutions
- Lead overall architectural design area of S&OP solutions to address the customers' business requirements
- Understand customers' goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be efficient and productive
- Translate business requirements in specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects
- Provide advice to the definition of required strategies for migration or management of legacy systems and data
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design to align with IBP requirements
- Project management activities such define scope, cost, schedule and deliver quality project, prepare and lead presentations Relationships
- Reporting to: IT Director - S&OP
- Direct Reports:
- Key Organizational Interfaces:
- IT Solution Architects & Managers
- IT Directors and VP S&OP Leaders
- Key business Stakeholders (BPOs, Key users )
Qualifications & Experience
- Role Dimension:
- Users: Up to 500 users across multiple locations
- Drive for quality results
- Problem solving
- Collaborative teamwork
- Must have functional and technical experience and knowledge to implement IBP S&OP module and applying Best Practices
- IBP DP and Control Tower experience functional/technical implementation is a plus.
- Very strong understanding of SAP landscape, architecture, and data flow between IBP and other SAP systems (e.g. EDW/HANA, TPM, ECC) and with other applications (e.g. Salesforce, Anaplan, Vistaar)
- Global project management and leadership skills with proven experience with the ability to deliver projects on time and on budget with the ability to undertake key activities, project deliverables, and milestones. Solid organization and time management skills with prioritization on a global scale.
- Possess a keen ability to identify, manage and identify mitigation risks and actions, and dependencies. Project implementation experience in SAP APO is a plus.
- Manage business-facing meetings, understand requirements, whiteboard a solution design, write detailed specifications and hand over to developers onshore/offshore with oversight
- Experience in managing multiple internal/external resources in different global locations to successfully deliver quality projects
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly assess problems, gather relevant information, determine the root causes, and drive solution and design recommendations
- Excellent communication skills in technical/business language, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent years of experience (8+) in PLM
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in IBP S&OP
- Must be fluent in the English language (speak, read, write)
Position based in US, availability to travel 25% internationally
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.