Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Analyst, GSC FP&A and OpEx What makes this a great opportunity?
This position will be a key member of the Global Supply Chain Finance team for Beam Suntory. The finance team works with Global Supply Chain team to ensure BSI achieves strategic and financial objectives. It provides decision support based on business acumen and financial analysis. The team also leads the financial components of the strategic and annual planning processes, including OpEx. Role Responsibilities
The Analyst role on this team will provide analytical support for our monthly reporting and performance analysis, including consolidation of the regional results and drivers into the global P&L. The Analyst will also oversee all Global OpEx reporting and budgeting for Supply Chain. Key responsibilities include:
Qualifications & Experience
- Monthly and quarterly performance consolidation, in support of the Manager FP&A and Director, FP&A
- Annual planning for Global P&L and OpEx
- Management reporting preparation and analyzing results to provide insightful analysis into key P&L drivers and underlying trends.
- Ad-hoc investigation into actuals, including issue resolution.
- Lead monthly OpEx meetings with cost center owners and responsible, including GSC Leadership. Provide analysis and insights into actuals and manage forecast and spend requests within budget.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (candidate will develop and maintain key working relationships within the organization that cross over accounting, operations, and corporate)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills required, with attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP financial applications and systems preferred, but not required
- Specific experience in the spirits, beverage, or consumer goods business preferred, but not required
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.