About The Position
Reporting directly to the Credit and Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service & Office Assistant will provide administrative, office, and customer service support to the Customer Service Department, assuring the highest levels of customer experience.
- Assist with all operations of Credit and Customer Service including:
o Customer inquiries (balance due, ACH payments, item inquiry, updating account info, etc.)
o Sales rep inquiries (checking account order history, item history, stock availability, COD status, order status, etc.)
o Fleetwood correspondence (updated COD status, delivery issues, etc.)
o Process orders received through iSales, e-mail, or over the phone.
o Process hand deliveries & employee purchases
o Monitor item stock levels and communicate availability to Management and the Sales Team
o Posting sales daily.
o Assist with Accounts Receivable
o Monthly Open Sales Orders reporting and communications.
o Specific sales reports when needed (Item Sales, Invoice History, Inventory Detail, etc.)
- Sample packing/shipment responsibilities
- Process samples
- Assist with wine room inventory
- Track vendor invoices
- Maintain file records
- Welcoming visitors to the office and supplier greetings including signs and product displays
- Answering phone calls and taking & delivering messages
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail and packages
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed