Baltz & Company
Promotions and Events and Experiential Marketing AgencyView Full Profile
commensurate with experience
About The Position
* *Please note, this is a position in public relations with an emphasis on wine & spirits, restaurant, hospitality and lifestyle clients. Applicants must have 2+ years of agency experience, with experience representing beverage clients. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Baltz & Company is currently seeking a highly instinctual, solution-driven, independent Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to help manage our national wine & spirits, travel, food, and lifestyle clients.
You should have:
You should have:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with impressive results
- impeccable writing skills
- excellent client communication
- the ability to initiate and maintain great relationships with media and industry at all levels
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- an irreconcilable connection to wine & spirits, travel and food-- you should feel as passionately about the producer of your next glass of wine and the ingredients in your next cocktail as you do about the conventional and social media landscapes where the dynamic narratives of travel and food come together.
- You should be interested in reading about best practices in hospitality, beverage industry, sustainability and food policy, while also eagerly awaiting the newest articles and posts from top hospitality and culinary voices across the country.
- You should read and follow all media platforms and be someone who will aggressively and intelligently pursue our clients’ marketing goals through meaningful coverage, strategic partnerships and social media.
Candidates should have direct experience in travel, culinary or lifestyle public relations and marketing and be eager to take an active role in designing our clients’ pr strategies and taking responsibility for making them happen.
Our agency offers a competitive salary, bonuses for outstanding work, new business incentives, and benefits including health insurance and 401(k).
It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, height or weight, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more about Baltz & Company and the clients we serve, please visit our website: www.BaltzCo.com.