About The Position
PRIMARY EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Day to day account visits, distributor work-withs, etc. with the goal of building consistent, long-term sales growth.
• Build long-term, successful relationship with Skurnik Spirits Specialist team and Blueprint (Union Beer) Sales Team.
• Build long-term, successful relationships with Director of Sales, Sales Managers, and Sales Reps.
• Weekly reach out to any necessary Sales Managers and communicating activity in their account universe.
• Develop relationships with key Retail or Off-Premise Customers.
• Develop a relationship with 40+ On-Premise key accounts.
• Coordinate with BBP Management team on scheduling and executing supplier visits.
• Coordinate and plan any distributor trade tastings in the territory.
• Execute and sell against any National Account compliance initiatives for mandatory and optional placements.
• Coordinate and execute or support any planned market blitzes.
• Manage and effectively execute KPIs quarterly.
• Manage any local POS allocations to achieve maximum exposure.
• Manage expenses within allocated credit card budget.
• Input all sales report and activity reporting monthly.
Grow brand awareness as a marketer, educator, and face for the brands in New York City.
(Marketing and Communication)
SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING MARKETING PILLARS:
• Customer and consumer education
• Website coordination
• Face for the brands
• Social Media
• POS management
PERFORMANCE METRICS SUMMARY:
• Work within allocated credit card budget
• Timely completion of monthly kpi tracking.
• Work within annual chargeback budget of x% of total revenue.
• Ongoing utilization of company calendar
• Consistent attendance of and preparation for monthly review meeting
• Overall market health
• Sales growth by brand