About the roleYour Opportunity
As the Senior Director of Supply Chain Planning for North America (NAM) you play a critical role and are responsible for the supply and demand strategy in effort to optimize inventory for the region. In this high impact role, you will collaborate cross-functionally not only within supply chain but with sales, marketing, finance, customers and distributor partners to achieve sales and service objectives identified in Sales & Operating Planning (S&OP) process. With your superior leadership skills, you will lead and manage the continuous improvement of the product supply.About You
With a Founder's mentality, you develop and influence best practices that are efficient and effective in the disciplines of forecasting and inventory management for North America.
Through your executive presence you can influence senior leadership with insights on the end-to-end supply chain process and how it puts Bacardi at a competitive advantage.
You can empower teams to think strategically and doing the right thing for our brands.ResponsibilitiesWith our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be
Skills and ExperienceThe Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Manage & drive improvements in the S&OP process leading to improved forecast accuracy, to enable improved service levels and working capital turns improvements
- Develop the supply chain strategy and implementation including systems/tools/process improvements for procurement, planning, logistics, fulfillment, warehousing, and inventory management (as required).
- Working with other functional business leaders in operations and warehouse managers, QA, finance, marketing, and sales) to improve the forecasting process and overall planning execution to sustain high levels of customer satisfaction, while reducing costs and improving working capital turnover.
- Assure new product introduction plans are fully coordinated with and consider supplier delivery capabilities.
- Lead warehouse optimization and footprint initiatives including locations, route to market, layouts, and decisions on which products to carry in different warehouses.
- Manage and improve inventory turns and reduce obsolescence across all regional warehouse locations.
- Provide leadership to supply chain teams (e.g. career development, performance management, mentorship, etc.) Fearlessly lead and improve Regional Supply & Demand Planning Process with North America (NA) markets, plants, and global functions stakeholders.
- You must have 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain and previous experience in an analytical role or in master data. Your familiarity and knowledge across customer service, demand planning and logistics will be well recognized.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business or equivalent, Master's degree preferred.
- You will have exceptional analytical, organizational, and planning skills to optimize and drive efficiency in the end-to-end supply chain.
- You have experience negotiating and seeking compromise collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Fearlessly perseveres in overcoming obstacles and setbacks by taking swift and efficient action and share best practices.
- You can multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- You are a leader capable of inspiring and driving productivity whilst building Primo capabilities and growing successful teams.
- You are influential and excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and listening skills. You will have opportunities to display excellent written and verbal communication skills while also being relaxed giving presentations in front of small groups of people including executives distributor partners, Bacardi Primos, vendors and customers (both internal and external) at all levels of an organization.
- You have experience with planning tools, SAP/APO preferred.
- You have fluent command of English; Spanish fluency is a plus!
- You are tactical, strategic, and passionate in your approach with business decisions to achieve impactful results.
- With a Fearless attitude, you are not afraid to challenge the status quo to disrupt and improve processes to achieve results.
- You are a motivator and continuously challenge yourself and your teams to achieve the best results possible.
- You demonstrate the drive, initiative and tenacity required to define winning at Bacardi.
- An independent mindset, valuing collaborative decision making, capable of championing ideas with confidence
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
• Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
• Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
• Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.